𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

"Y/n?"

I stayed silent, not being able to hold in my tears anymore.

"Hey..." he cupped my cheeks with his hands and I looked up to meet his worried gaze.

What happened next surprised me.

He slowly leaned in, and I could feel his breath on my lips.

I looked at him with wide eyes, our lips only an inch apart.

But then he stopped.

I couldn't help but think of our first kiss - it was exactly like this.

Well, half of it was.

Without meeting my gaze, he leaned back, only to pull me into a hug.

He snuggled his face up to me neck, holding me closely with his arms securely around my waist.

I melted into his embrace, I couldn't help it. Everything about him is the same as the Chan in that mystery world.

"Chan!!" Changbin screeched.

Chan pulled back from the hug and I already missed his warmth.

"A-are you ok?" he panted.

Chan nodded and frowned seeing the state Changbin was in. His clothes were muddy, his lip swollen and bleeding, and his right leg was clearly injured.

"Are you ok?" He stood up and Changbin sighed.

"Yeah, but Minho isn't. He got stabbed."

Silence.

"W-what?"

"O-one of those guys managed to stab him just before help came, he-"

He couldn't finish as Chan was already running off.

He groaned and tried walking but his leg hurt too much.

"Wait." I got up, and put his arm over my shoulder to support him. "Let's go."

-

"Minho!"

Chan ran towards the van and got in before the door closed, looking at the injured boy with tears clouding his vision.

He hated seeing his best friend in this state. Blood covering his torso, him unconscious, and an oxygen mask on his face to try and keep him alive.

He was scared. That Minho wouldn't be able to make it. He didn't want to loose him.

Not again.

-

Chan was waiting impatiently for the doctors to come and say what happened to Minho. If he's safe.

Junhyuk and I was there too waiting, along with Changbin who came after getting treated.

It seemed like we were waiting forever. And it seemed to be killing all of us.

Chan was crying in Junhyuk's embrace, any sobs that left his mouth muffled by the younger's chest. He had been crying for the past 2 hours, and Junhyuk's shirt was stained wet with tears, but he didn't care.

"Friends of Lee Minho?"

We all immediately stood up. Chan quickly wiped his tears away trying to calm down his sobbing.

"The surgery went well, he should wake up soon. You can go see him, but let him rest."

We all sighed out in relief, but Junhyuk was caught off guard when Chan fell right on to him.