𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

BANG CHAN POV

"I... it's Minho..." "What?" "H... he was found dead..."

I slammed open the door, and everyone turned to look at me.

I walked over ignoring everyone's stares to where Minho's body lay, covered with a white sheet.

I lifted the sheet slightly with a shaky breath, and there he was. Lifeless, his face cold and covered with blood.

"Chan!" I heard someone running in but then stopped.

I put the sheet down and looked at guards nearby.

"Find out any clues of who could've done this." They nodded and went off.

I walked out of the room and then turned around in a snap. "Where was he found?" I asked Yedam.

"The forest." I froze dead, and Yedam looked worried.

I turned around, and went all the way to my room and locked the door, sliding down the door and hugging my knees.

I didn't want anyone to see me cry. Not again.

"Chan, open the door!" I curled up even more and dug my face into my knees, sobbing.

"Chan..." I could hear him sob which made me lift up my head a little.

"Just open the door... please..."

After comtemplating for a minute, I slowly got up and opened the door.

He sighed and stopped forward, engulfing me in a hug.

I sobbed and said, "Why is everyone I know dying... Y... Yedam..." I hugged him tighter and he ran his hand through my hair trying to calm me down a little, but I couldn't. I completely broke down in his arms, crying for god knows how long.

-

"Come on, eat a little." I sighed and picked up the spoon, eating a little. I had no appetite but I didn't want Yedam to worry.

I then realised.

"Where's Y/n? Is she ok?" "Yeah" he sighed and said, "I told her what happened, so she understands. She said she needs rest too."

"Again?" He looked at me confused. "She slept all day."

He sighed and said, "get some rest for now, I'll go and help trying to find out what happened."

I nodded, even though I probably wouldn't sleep at all.

I wanted to go see Y/n, but at the same time I didn't want her seeing me like this. Plus I didn't want to interrupt her sleeping. She's probably sick if she's sleeping that much, so she needs rest.

I closed my eyes, hoping to get at least some shut eye if I didn't get any proper rest.

-

Y/N POV

I'm feeling way more weak now. And I feel exhausted. I went to sleep again, and I woke up now the next morning.

I know I have to get to the forest, but there's no way Chan or Yedam will let me after what happened.

Still, I need to find a way to convince them.

I got up, going out of the room. And then bumped right into Yedam.

"Oh, Yedam... I um... where's Chan?" "Sleeping, why?" "Can I see him?" He sighed and said, "He said he doesn't want you seeing him like this, he'll get even more rest. Wait until he comes to you... plus, are you ok?"

"Oh, I think I'm a little sick." "Oh, go and rest more then." "I'm not tired, just sick. I've slept way too much anyways." "You look tired though." I sighed and said, "Fine. I'll go rest."

He nodded and walked away, and I sighed before going back in the room.

Should I just go there myself?

I shook that off. That's dangerous. And I'm sure there's some sort of security, and Chan would be so worried if he found out.

-

It was the late afternoon and I was way worse. I felt like I could faint at any moment, and I could barely even sit up.

I can't wait around like this.

I need to get back to the forest.

So I need to find Chan.

I got up, struggling to make my way over to the door.

I opened it and checked both ways, there was no one nearby.

I went to his room and knocked on the door, and I could hear footsteps.

The door opened, but it was Yedam.

"Y/n? What- what happened to you?" he asked in a worried tone.

"Where's Chan?" I didn't care about answering his questions right now, I just needed to get to the forest.

"That doesn't matter, I'll get a doctor, so-" "Tell me, where's Chan?" I said loosing my patience.

"He's getting changed. He could be a while."

I sighed. I had make up a plan. Stall him.

I looked down frowning in pain. "Can you get a doctor to come here... and some water too, you get it, I need some now."

"Ok, stay here, alright?" I nodded and he ran out.

I went over to the bathroom door and knocked on it, but I was too weak so it didn't make any noise and I almost fell but grabbed onto the handle to steady myself.

"Chan..."

I looked down holding onto my head and I before I knew it I was falling backwards.

I clenched my eyes shut, waiting for the impact that never came.

"Y/N! What happened?!"

I opened my eyes and saw Chan looking down at me with widened eyes, holding me in his arms.

"Can we go to the forest... no... I need to... Now." "W...why? What's going on?" "Please Chan... I can't explain it... just trust me."

"We can't. Someone was murdered there so-" "This sounds crazy, but I have to go back there. Otherwise I'll die." "...W...wh-" "Why I don't leave the forest. That's the reason.... trust me, Chan..."

He stared into my eyes for a few more seconds before picking me up, running out.

He ran towards the stables but then stopped. "Where are the horses?" he asked.

"On the field..." a voice responded, sounding confused.

Chan stayed still for a moment before turning around, running again. This time he didn't stop.

"Chan-" He ran straight past Yedam, he knew there was no time.

I then realised he was running outside.

Was he going to run the whole way there? Whilst carrying me?

"...Hold on, Y/n... just a little longer" he said already out of breath.

I turned my head and opened my eyes slightly to see the forest in view.

He ran and stopped once we were in the forest, panting heavily whilst putting me down, leaning me against a tree.

He collapsed on the ground, trying to catch his breath back. He struggled to get up, holding onto his chest tightly where his heart was.

The thing is though...

I wasn't getting better.