𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Y/N POV

I wasn't better.

I wasn't getting worse, but I still felt like I could pass out at any second.

"Y/n" he panted, putting his hands on my shoulder looking at me worried.

He could tell I wasn't getting better and his eyes started tearing up a little.

"Stay with me...please..."

Tears flowed down his cheeks and onto the ground.

I wanted to say or do something, it hurt to see him so upset and worried like this. But I was too weak to speak at all.

After a few seconds though, cherry blossoms started swirling around in the wind around me, and Chan froze, watching it.

It all came back in a blink of an eye. I felt like normal again, a burst of energy flowing through my viens and I sat up straight, holding myself with both my hands on the ground.

My eyes were wide, lips parted and Chan was the same, his face right in front of mine.

I could feel his heavy pants against my lips, and tears were still flowing down his cheeks.

Now that I was better, my priority was Chan. I cupped his face with my hands, wiping his tears away with my thumbs.

All of a sudden he closed the gap between us, smashing his lips against mine. I would've fell backwards on the tree if it weren't for him holding the back of my neck with one hand, and my waist with the other.

I closed my eyes slowly, copying his actions as I moved my lips against his. It wasn't like the last kisses we shared, this time it was more passionate, and some soft of desperation was there too.

He pulled back quickly from needing air, and panted whilst leaning his forehead on mine.

"You're ok... thank god..."

He looked down and dropped his arms and it hit the ground.

He furrowed his eyebrows in pain and I started to get worried. He should be ok by now.

That worry increased when he groaned, digging his face into my shoulder.

"...Chan?" I asked quietly. "You ok?"

He shook his head in a 'no' manner, and I knew something was wrong by now.

Just then though, we heard a horse running over. I looked up and saw Yedam getting off his horse, with Chan's horse next to it.

He rushed over and crouched down, noticing right away something was off with Chan.

"Chan what happened?"

When he didn't move I put my hands on his shoulders gently pushing him back, and he looked at the ground, letting out a cough.

"...Chan, you're-" "When did this happen?!" Yedam asked alarmed. "J... just now" I replied.

He let out a deep sigh and got gold of Chan's arm, swinging it around his own shoulder and pulling him up.

"Y/n, can you get on there on your own?" he asked me. He explained when he saw me confused, "Get on there and hold him, make sure he doesn't fall."

Can I leave the forest again? I could've died if it weren't for Chan acting quickly, and I don't know if it's safe to leave yet. But I don't want to leave Chan either, and staying in these woods after that murder could be dangerous.

"I'll get him on there first" Yedam said, walking Chan over to his horse.

A golden leaf fell from one of the trees, and I widened my eyes, quickly grabbing it.

'His safety is important, but so is yours. Time heals. Choose your decisions wisely.'

...That's of much help, huh?

I think it means I have to keep myself in a good condition, not how I was like before I got back here...

So I need to stay here.

Just for a day. A day should be more than enough.

Then I'll be safe to go back.

"Y/n" he called me over.

God, how do I say this...

"Yedam... you go ahead. I need to stay here." "What?" "I'll explain another time... just get him back, go." He sighed, grabbing his hair in frustration.

"It's dangerous. You can't." "I know a place. It won't be, I'll be fine. Now go, please!"

He nodded after a moment, getting onto his horse and going off with Chan too.

-

3RD PERSON POV

Yedam and Chan reached the castle in under 5 minutes, and Yedam quickly helped Chan off his horse and caught him when he fell right on him.

Chan coughed, and Yedam widened  when he saw blood.

Yedam called someone over and told them to get the doctors. One of them rushed off whilst the other two took Chan off Yedam and took him to his room. Yedam followed with a worried expression.

One of the doctors coming in though stopped him from going any further. He just obliged and waited outside.

After what felt like forever to Yedam, the door finally opened and one of the doctors bowed at him.

"The symptoms show that he was poisoned, he wouldn't have made it if it weren't for you. He should be ok now, and he's asleep right now" he explained briefly before walking away.

Just then Junhyuk came running over. He was sweating and clearly ran a long way. "What... what happened? Is Chan ok?"

Although he was shocked of how worried Junhyuk appeared to be, Yedam quickly pulled himself together and said, "He should be ok now, but... the doctor said he was poisoned..."

"What?!" Junhyuk widened his eyes.

"...Can you go find out? I should stay with Chan. He shouldn't be left alone." "R... right.. yeah, don't leave him alone. I'll make sure to find out."

He rushed off, and Yedam let out a deep sigh, staring at the handle of the door. He slowly put his hand on the handle, opening the door and walking in.