𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Y/N POV

Chan took in a deep, shaky breath and he had tears welled up in his eyes.

"Chan, you don't have to go on if it hurts..." He shook his head in response and said, "I want to get it out...let me." I sighed softly and nodded, waiting for him to continue.

He took in a deep breath and said, "It didn't end there... when I woke up I found out that my mother died... I don't know how because I passed out so quickly after my father told me. That's the last thing I remember, but I think after that I forgot everything. I only remember all this from dreams."

"Why haven't you told anyone about this though?" Surely he would want to tell someone, even his father didn't know then? He had been living with these memories to himself all this time?

"I... I don't know... I just didn't want to think of it... I also didn't want my father remembering anything of what happened too, and I didn't want him to be worried about me when he's going through so much."

He closed his eyes, his head hung low and said, "When my father died... all those memories came back to me... I... I..." He choked on his sobs and finally broke down, so I quickly pulled him to my embrace.

"It was only a short while... but I remember every detail... i... it..." He gave up trying to talk and hugged me tighter, sobbing harder.

"...It's over now... it's in the past... and you're not alone. You have me and Yedam."

He nodded, his sobs quietening down slowly.

After a while he calmed down a little, still a few sniffs coming from him though.

I pulled back, looking at him as he wiped his tears away with his sleeve. I helped him and then looked into his eyes.

I really didn't want him to get hurt, and I was scared. Really scared. I knew I had to save him from something, but from what? What kind of danger is it to him? And how long will it he until then? Time is scarce.

"I love you" I whispered. It just came out. The words slipped out from my thoughts. I knew I loved him, and I can't bear seeing him hurt.

A soft smile formed on his lips, his mood seeming to lift a little for the first time in a while.

He leaned closer, pecking my lips softly and whispering, "I love you too."

I smiled a little, but that faded when I remembered what could happen.

Then it hit me.

Should I tell Chan?

Would be believe me though? It sounds kind of crazy, well, it is crazy, but it's real. And something will happen. I could warn him, right? But... would that change anything? Would it... make it worse? Maybe he just isn't meant to know.

I sighed and looked down, but then Chan cupped my left cheek with his hand and pressed his lips against mine.

I was quite taken aback, but quickly melted into the kiss and kissed him back.

It was warm, soft and gentle. And full of love. We both needed it, something to let out these bottled up feelings for each other.

How I wished this moment could last forever, but this is reality.

And the moment was disturbed by a knock on the door.

I pulled back quickly with widened eyes, and I was about to get up but Chan quickly got hold of my wrist, making me stay sitting on the bed.

"Who is it?" The door opened after he asked that, and in walked someone I didn't know.

"Hyung..."

Chan tightened his grip on my wrist and I furrowed my eyebrows in pain.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Yedam let me... can we talk? Alone? Please."

"No. Get out."

"Ch-"

"I said. Get. Out."

He sighed and crossed his arms across his chest, clearly not going anywhere.

"I asked nicely now I'm not being so nice. Let's talk."

Chan sighed and that's when I decided that it would just be best to leave them alone. I don't know who that boy is, but it looks like he desperately wants to talk to Chan. And they somehow know each other.

I pulled my wrist free and got up, and Chan snapped his head up to look at me.

I just sighed and walked out before he could say or do anything, leaving the two alone to talk.

BANG CHAN POV

I looked away when the door closed, not wanting to look at him.

He walked over, sitting down next to me.

He sighed and said, "Hyung, will you please just listen to me?"

I clenched my fists and closed my eyes, trying to hold in my anger. I didn't want to speak, I knew if I did then I would explode.

"Listen, I didn't want to-"

"Will you stop?!" I stood up and glared down at him.

"I've had enough of you. You hurt Yedam, and you don't have the guts to say why!"

"You don't know anything, I had a reason!"

"What reason?!"

He went silent.

Done with whatever he was doing, I got hold of his collar and glared into his eyes.

"Do you have a reason? Or is it just some lame excuse? Tell me then."

He stayed silent, and I had enough.

I let go of his collar harshly, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Just get out. It'll be better for the both of us."

After a few seconds he sighed and got up, leaving the room.

I stayed there still for a couple of minutes, until someone walked into the room. Yedam.

"Chan you need to- what happened?"

"Why did you let him in?" "Who?" "You know who I'm talking about. Junhyuk." He sighed and said, "He wanted to talk to you. And I bet you didn't even listen?"

"He said he had a reason for what he did. But when I asked what that was he went silent. But why did you let him just because he had something to say? Don't you hate him?"

"No" he sighed and said, "He's my brother."

He looked down and said, "He's the only family I have left..."

I sighed and walked closer to him. "He's not. You have me."

He looked up slowly, with a sad face. I smiled at him, making him smile back too. I stepped closer, engulfing him in a hug.

"Thanks Chan... for everything."

I smiled and said, "Thank you as well... I wouldn't have been able to get through it all if it weren't for you"

"Me too" he sighed.

He pulled back and said, "Anyways... you need to go and sort out the rest of the papers. They need to be done by the night." "Ok, let's go" I sighed.

-

Chan and Yedam's story will be explained in the next chapter :)