2 - Him

KIYOOMI SAKUSA's Journal

DAY 2 - Him

I consider myself as a homebody simply because I hate people and interacting with anyone I don't know. But soon enough people have to buy new furniture and for that they need to interact with people and touch things, yuck.

Twist is, what if you come across the person you instantly clicked with first time you met? Total game changer.

Earlier at the Freemorus Mall

This mall is actually likeable, well to me. Not particularly big but it's a generous size and it smells nice. Today isn't going that horrible so far, it's exceptionally steady. Although I can't get over last night.

It's not what you're thinking, I didn't get laid by that bartender guy Atsumu. Though I have to admit that he sure is something. I really only open up to my cousin Komori but meeting people who make me wanna talk more and actually put effort in is rare.

"Oh surprise seeing you here?" I stumble over my own feet but use a random couch to stop myself. I wanna curse myself out so bad because that same Italian accent from yesterday popped up behind me and I just embarrassed myself. "Sheesh, don't get too excited now."

"Don't flatter yourself bar boy." I nonchalantly scoop my loose hair curls behind my ear. I pivot around and we instantly meet gazes. I saw the blonde man scanning my face like I was one of those structures from a museum. 

"You are absolutely rockin' that manbun." He giggled. "Is it okay if I..touch it- or will that make you uncomfortable?" I think for a second. He works with alcohol and there's a possibility men drunk out of their minds try messing with him, long explanation short, "I get it, I'm probably dirty so you don't want someone like me touching you and that's totally fi-" I can make an exception just this once.

I take his hand with my gloved one and place it on my scalp. I feel his palm worming around the top of my head and it makes me smile. Thank god for masks. "It's so curly.." From where my head was, I could only see his pretty red lips and bright teeth curling up into a chuckle.

"Indeed. I take good care of myself, if I don't I'll become a germ and probably die, so I don't really have a choice." I straighten my back and sheepishly rub my nape. Who the hell says that?

"That's..interesting. So, what's a germaphobe like you doing at a dirty place like this?" We proceed to walk side by side down the aisles.

"Funny. But I'm actually here to get some new house decorations, y'know? I developed this habit of just living in bland and boring places and never even bothered switching things up." I swing my arms around in my yellow eye sore of a jacket.

"So you like trying new things, hm?" I know it wasn't meant to sound sexual but the way his tone was almost close to a seductive one made my face blush for a second. "Gosh, why'd that sound so weird?" I picked up another detail about his accent. When he pronounces words like so and you, he sounds like a british teenager.

"Where are you from?" We pause in front of the lamps. He looks at me and I look at him. "I was just wondering since your voice sounds different everytime you talk, haha."

"Mm, I get that a lot. I'm actually Italian but my father's from London so I kind of have that kick of chav in me."

KIYOOMI SAKUSA's Journal

So there you have it, I'm friends with an Italian Brit who makes me feel things not even my cousin can do.

I'm falling in love with this town.