10 - New roommate, new memories

KIYOOMI SAKUSA's Journal

Day 10 - New roommate, new memories

I'm such a bad person for planting the idea in his head that he could move in anytime he wanted. For christ's sake Kiyoomi you can't just throw those words around so mindlessly. Now don't go mixing my words up, this surely doesn't mean I regret any of my actions because I sure as hell do not.

Look where it got me, my possible crush moved in with me.

Earlier that day.

Our muted dispute trailed off when he knocked on my door. I noted Atsumu's off edge behavior, when the man laid double knocks on the door his eyes visibly darted back and forth from me between the door. It ended when he gave me a look of remorse. "Don't do what I think you're about to do. Miya, just because I offered you a free move in pass does not mean you should feel sorry for picking him over me! If you pick me over him I'll feel like a real jerk knowing that you only moved in because you felt like you didn't have a choice."

Each and every time his obscurely dim eyes passed on a single glimpse onto mines gave me literal chills. I felt so shitty— like I was ruining someones life. The man trudged in front of the entrance, reluctantly creaking it open and proceeding to take a step out. I sigh with ease when the sound of the door clicking shut boomeranged in my head. The burden on my shoulders was removed.

Should've known sooner that things like this weren't solved as easily. The tensity and stress along with the strain that followed along came back to haunt me as soon as that door stretched open. "Hear me out okay?" And just like that the weight of the burden doubled and landed right back onto my shoulders. 

Not to mention the dismay that would sneak up into your brain without you knowing. When I heard the engine from outside starting I knew it was my fault. "Ohh no, Atsumu! What'd I just tell you-"

"He lives out of town, Sakusa. And if I were to leave you right then and there that would certainly leave a bigger dent in yer heart than someone leaving you for a single month." I could've passed out when he said that. My world was frantically spinning around and my head was all over the place. "Get it together, I chose this on my own."

I was acting like a big crybaby— damn right I should get it together, I'm 23 for heaven's sake. "You're right, I should be grateful." Despite my mind still floundering around my hand remains on my forehead, covering my likely bloodshot eyes. I drag out the cabinet built into the counter and take out a pair of flashy car keys. "Now let's go pick up your stuff."

"