17 - I know what I want, and I got what I wanted.

KIYOOMI SAKUSA's Journal

Day 17 - I know what I want, and I got what I wanted.

Not ever did I once think I'd catch the feels for an Italian bartender I came across after quitting my bullshit job.

Earlier today.

We stood outside in the cold winter breeze with nice golden rings in the tips of our grasp. "What exactly are..promise rings?" I look over to a joyful Italian boy sliding his share of the ring on. He stood under the street light, the dim shimmer from both the sunset and street light combined bounced off the simple ring. This is what the experience was trying to tell me, it was a signal, a signal of love.

"They represent a promise we'll keep, it's a way of showing commitment towards something. In this case," He took a step. "my promise to you is that I swear to show you the beauty of love." He enveloped our hands together, intertwining our fingers and laying a fast peck on my cold cheek.

He stepped back, unfazed. I was standing there dumbstruck out of my mind. I instantly slide the ring onto my slender finger and stare into his darling precious honey glazed eyes. "..I'd like that." I pull him in by the waist; his lips were calling my name. He wasn't dirty nor was he foul— he was clean to me. Incredibly stunning.

- ew bye this was so rushed im out