8 - My nicotine

- (NO SAKUSA ISNT TAKING NICOTINE AHHSJA ITS JUST A NAME IDEA I GOT FROM LISTENING TO SEDONA BY SIR CHLOE, DUH)

KIYOOMI SAKUSA's Journal

Day 8 - My nicotine

I thought that running would get me away from my problems but somehow the only person I left behind in my tornado of dilemmas still caught up to me.

Earlier that day.

I kept my word. Never once did I look back, stop, catch my breath or think. I only ran straight home to barge in through my door and collapse onto my floor. It wasn't hot out, just cold, so my body didn't give out from a heat stroke, my legs just gave out because my legs gave out.

I felt like a newborn baby; unable to walk and just confused. A hollowed out identity facing a complex stage in life. Nothing even really happened, I saw a pair of hands from that experience then everything goes wonky and I start fucking up my only friendship, how could something so small turn into something so big?

Pounding and banging, repeatedly and loud on my door, shouts and pleads. "K-kiyoomi, I'm not joking let me in! Kiyoomi!" I ran and ran but it seems like I wasn't fast enough since there he was, the Italian man banging on my door just a wall away. But was it just him?

"I'm okay Atsumu..really. You can go hangout with that guy now, the one right next to you." I could hear them whispering in between in each other, the door wasn't soundproof. I should be grateful he ran after me but the growing hatred I'm developing for that white haired guy is impeccable. Like really, first he interrupts our hangout then decides to follow Atsumu all the way to my house.

Hours of struggling to get back up to move around like a normal person instead of crawling around was harder than you think. I had spent approximately half an hour resting on this cold wooden floor 'til my legs decided to work again.

Believe it or not, a germaphobe like me really adores cloudy weather. Something about the cold wind that makes the tip of your nose red and your face ache was like paradise for me. It started to rain and I look out my window with a mug of warm tea in my hand. I watched the news, I was ready for this.

I sit by my bow window's ledge, leaning forward and taking a peak at the chubby drops of rain tainting the ground. A second, just for a second I swear I could see a pair of legs. Finding this weird I put down my tea and walk over to the door, wiggling it open.

The pale body and wet skin sticking to the soaked black sweater dropped in front of me when I opened the door. Atsumu had his back to the door and his hips up fell back onto the wooden floor. "Miya?" In the freezing weather where it was raining cats and dogs and spawning random lightning strikes, the male looked up at me upside down and I looked at him upside. A single lightning strike sparking right in front of the house as the blonde man with dry yet appealing lips spoke,

"..Omi."

- FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIDNT UNDERSTAND THE LAST PART, WHEN SAKUSA OPENED THE DOOR ATSUMU'S BACK WAS LEANING ON IT SO HIS TORSO-UP LANDED ONTO THE HOUSES FLOOR (half his body was still in the rain while the other part was inside)