4 - He lost his job

KIYOOMI SAKUSA's Journal

Day 4 - He lost his job

Atsumu lost his job.

One of the worst things that's happened to me this year. It's not equivalent to what he's probably going through though.

Earlier at the Ladylight Bar.

I play with the black turtleneck wrapping around my neck, waiting for Atsumu to walk through those doors and start his shift. It was 8 am in the morning- the exact time I visit Atsumu at the bar. But strangely, today he wasn't here.

Maybe he's taking a day off or something. "..Sir? If you aren't going to order anything then I'll have to ask you to leave." I watch the tall woman inform me on my occupancy. No biggie, I'll just come by later, simple. 

I should be nicer now that I think about it. I just pick and choose who to be nice around and I know damn well that won't get anyone anywhere in life. First moral I've been taught was, 'you won't get respect if your back's not erect,' and that is far from false.

"Well well, what'do we have here?" Another thing I also learned was that violence should only be used when necessary, not randomly and uselessly. You can't go around punching people who've called you stupid or annoying, to me that's foolish, a beginner's call for attention. People might disagree with me but when people use violence solely for no reason at all, it's like asking for their alpha dog title. I believe in talking with words and using violence for the rightest of occasions. "And here I thought if I came on saturday I wouldn't see you hanging by here."

"Get lost already." I roll my eyes in irritation. It was the ass crack of dawn, I did not feel like getting roughed up by a thirst trap. "I'm not in the mood."

"Aw, pretty boy's sad! Wonder why. Maybe because Mr. Miya got fired so he won't be able to see him again! Oh don't worry, I was heart-broken too." I felt like throwing up on the spot.

"What..?" Atsumu, the guy I was just talking to yesterday- ..was fired?

"Mmmmhm. I didn't even get to tap, what a bummer." This asshole wasn't making anything better. He was fueling me up instead, like a car. But instead of the gas tank filling up, it was like he was filling up my urge to sucker-punch him in the face. "Hey- where you going pussy! We're not done here, got that?!" It was my turn to flip him off now.

I barge back into the bar, catching attention of some of the workers. I hurry over to one of them. "I need insight on the firing of Atsumu Miya, please. I'm his cousin and I just moved here so I also need his address." Lying was the only way I could get closer to him and comfort him. I know he's hurting right now, I just know it. I've only known this guy for three damn days but I feel like I know everything about him.

 I've only known this guy for three damn days but I feel like I know everything about him