XVIII. Butler x Master, Tasting

***TRIGGER WARNING: non-con***

In the eyes of... Sebastian Michaelis

.

.
I looked up at my master from the floor and my breath was taken away by his serene beauty. His cheeks were flushed and he was avoiding eye contact. He was fiddling with his hands nervously.

He looked so scared. Like a deer caught in headlights.

I leaned in.

"Don't be scared. I'll be gentle." I whispered in his ear.

He breathed out, trying to calm himself.

I leaned in closer and kissed his ear.

The sensation was new to him but he eased up as I left a trail of kisses down his neck.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and slowly took off all his layers of clothing.

When he was bare and naked, I took a moment to admire his frail body. His pale skin. His tiny limbs.

I leaned in and kissed his lips, slowly pushing him down on the bed.

I took off all my clothes accept for my gloves as I kissed him, not wanting to pull away for even a second.

Ciel kissed me back with passion. His hands were in my hair, pulling me closer to him.

My hands explored his body. And his eyes explored mine.

"You can touch me. No need to be shy." I spoke softly.

Ciel's hand hesitantly reached out to touch my bare chest. His gentle hands made my body tingle. He stroked over my nipple to my stomach. His eyes went to a place much lower. I smirked and put his shaking hand on my lower region. Ciel's eyes grew big as he looked me up and down. He started caressing it and it drove me mad. I tried not to make a sound as he teased me to insanity.

In the eyes of... Ciel Phantomhive

.

Sebastian's eyes glowed fiercely while the rest of his face was cool as ever. He looked a mix of frustrated, excited yet calm and in control.. very.. demonic.

Sebastian took off his gloves using his teeth which made my heart skip a beat. His hands were long and pale and his nails were black. He traced my chest and scratched me lightly. I decided not to make a sound at the pain. Soon I would be facing pain much worse..

Sebastian kissed my neck and suddenly lifted my legs up on his shoulders. I tried not to react to the sudden change in position. His hand traced down my thighs, to my bottom. I gasped when Sebastian touched between my cheeks. It was a sensation I had never felt before.

I tried not to make a sound as Sebastian played around the area.

I watched him carefully as he dipped his fingers in a pot of Vaseline. I felt the sticky substance around my entrance.

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked, alarmed.

"Relax, Bocchan."

I squeezed my eyes closed, in an attempt to calm myself down. I figured if I couldn't see him, I wouldn't get so anxious.

Well, I was wrong because a second later I felt something go inside.

My eyes shot open.

It was Sebastian's finger..

It hurt like hell.

"Relax, Bocchan.." Sebastian whispered in my ear.

I felt another finger go inside. This time I didn't bother to try to control myself.