XVI. His Butler, Famished

In the eyes of... Sebastian Michaelis

I lay under the clock tower of an old abandoned church. My skin was dry and I could barely see from the haze and daze cast over my eyes. It had been a day. A whole day without my young master but it felt like a thousand. I felt hungry, which was a sensation I hadn't felt in a long time. Being away from my Bocchan was painful and difficult. I'd imagined him coming to save me from this misery many times. But they were all fantasies; He never came. Everything I smelled, smelled like him. Everywhere I looked, he was. His endless blue eyes trained on me. I smiled to myself as the image of his face danced, hauntingly in my mind. And I kissed him. I held him. I ate his soul.. and it was a never ending torturous dream of faux bliss.

It was hard to separate dream from reality at this time. So when my master once again stood in front of me, shouting, I could only smile faintly at the vividity of my imagination. I sat up and stared at my dream.

My young master had on a dashing purple outfit today. A new color, as I usually imagined him in blue. He was wearing a nice long hat and holding his walking cane as always. What surprised me was that he hadn't come alone. He brought with him a tall man with dark hair that seemed vaguely familiar to me.

"Bocchan, have you brought a friend today?" I asked quietly.

My master frowned, an expression I hadn't seen from my dream boy before.

"He's completely lost it." The man spoke to my master.

I frowned. What a strange dream this was.

"Leave." Ciel said to the man who then did as he said.

My master stepped forward and his distinct scent entered my nose. It was a smell I was only slightly able to replicate in my fantasies but now it smelled so real. I opened my eyes more. Could this be reality..?

I suddenly felt a hard slap across my cheek.

This was definitely real.

I held my hand to my cheek which felt like it was on fire. Being this famished had had terrible effects.

"Bocchan?"

"That is for leaving me, you idiot."

The white dreamlike rim that had surrounded my vision before was gone and I could see my master clearly now.

If I could cry, I would. For he was even more beautiful and dashing than in my memory.

"Bocchan." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm taking you back. I never agreed to this idiotic plan of yours." Ciel crossed his arms.

"I did it for your own good, Bocchan. You couldn't sleep because of me. You even became ill-"

"That is not your concern! You promised to never leave me!"

"Well.. I didn't leave permanently."

Ciel glared at me.

"What are you doing in such a place?" Ciel said, looking around the massive broken down church.

"Well.. abandoned churches give demons like me strength... or so I heard." I chuckled.

"You look terrible." Ciel said earnestly. He eyed me with a concerned look.

Then he looked away self consciously.

"Not that you look much better normally.."

I smiled. "Well, I missed you. I spent all my time dreaming of you but you were never real. I kind of went into a state of delusion."

"Hmpf. That's pathetic. It has only been a day." Ciel said.

"It has only been a day.. so why are you here?" I asked, a smug grin on my face.

Ciel blushed.

"Jack is an incompetent imbecile." He said quickly.

Ciel looked at me, his eyes unsure.

"I-I need you." He said while his cheeks got that beautiful rose color. "For the case." He added.

I smiled. He needed me. He couldn't go even a day without me. Had he missed me as much as I'd missed him?

I breathed in my master's scent and felt instantly better. But better was not enough. My eyes glowed hungrily.

Ciel took a step back.

"S-so are you coming or what." Ciel stammered.

"It is not safe for you, Bocchan."

"I don't care. There was never a time in my life where I was truly safe anyway." Ciel said.

A devilish smile crept up on my face. If I played my cards right..

"You don't care about your well-being?" I pushed.

"I couldn't possibly be well without you there." Ciel looked deep into my eyes. Then he realized how he sounded, blushed and looked away.

"There is a party tonight. We have to go there to solve the case. It starts in two hours, we don't have much time left. Just come with me, Sebastian."

Time pressure. That'll do.

"I'll come with you under one condition." I said.

"Fine, you can have whatever you want."

He complied quickly. He must be desperate.

"Whatever I want?" I mused.

Ciel's pure mind couldn't equate what I was thinking of.

I grabbed Ciel's hand and pulled him down to the ground where I sat, right in my arms.

"What the-" Ciel stammered.

He blushed uncontrollably.

"Sleep with me." I whispered.

Ciel shivered.

"What?!" He screamed.

His blue eyes searching desperately for humor in my eyes. Trying to find that I was joking. But though I was amused, I was dead serious. I hadn't been with my young master for far too long. And I had grown hungry.. and greedy. I wanted all of him. A kiss alone could no longer satisfy the hunger inside me.

I stroked Ciel's colored cheek and watched his eyes soften as I leaned closer and closer to him. My lips touched his and I drowned in bliss as I felt his soft lips again. His breathing quickened and this time he was the one who slid his tongue into my mouth. I moaned in pleasure and held his body closer to me. I kissed him hungrily and he answered my kiss with the same passion. He had missed me too.

His head rested against mine and he panted, already out of breath from one heated kiss. I wondered how he would sound when we..

"Fine." Ciel said as he pulled away.

"What?" My surprise was clear in my voice.

Ciel chuckled.

"You can have my virginity." He smirked. "You're taking my soul anyway." He said darkly.

How I loved his dark humor. I wanted to kiss him again but Ciel rose to his feet.

My young master looked down on me with the determination I had missed so much.

"But first, we have a case to solve."

I smiled at the sudden motivation and got up on one knee.

"Yes, my lord."