•5•(Edited)

Later that day you were heading back to the common room, once you reached the stairs heading up to the portrait, you noticed students standing on the stairs with confused looks, not entering the portrait hole. Confused you made your way to Hermione who was standing a bit higher up, "What's happening?" You asked once you reached her, "The fat lady, she's gone" Hermione said without looking back, you peered through the crowd of students, seeing large tears in the painting. You gasped softly at the sight, Dumbledore ordered a search party to be set up when Filch interrupted, "No need for that" He said, "The fat lady's there" He said pointing towards a painting of hippos, suddenly students made their way up, pushing you along with them, Percy trying to stop them by announcing that he's headboy, as if that'd help. Once you reached the painting the lady peeked up from behind a hippo, "Dear Lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked, concern lacing his voice. The lady yelped, clearly traumatized, "Eyes like the devil, he's got" She whimpered, "And a soul as dark as his name, it's him headmaster" she informed him, "The one they all talk about, he's here, somewhere in the castle" she said before widening her eyes, "Sirius Black!"
Dumbledore looked shaken, "Secure the castle mister Filch, everyone, to the great hall!" He ordered, you glanced at Harry in concern, "C'mon Harry, we gotta go" You said grabbing your little brother's hand, "If he lays a hand on you Harry, I swear he'll be dead before he can fire a spell" You grumbled walking a bit closer to him.

...

You were laying next to Harry in the great hall, but found it hard to actually sleep, and you could tell Harry had the same problem, suddenly you heard Filch's voice, "I've searched the owlery and the Astronomy tower headmaster, there's nothing there" He stated, "Yes the third floor's clear too sir" You heard Flitwick add, "Very good" Said Dumbledore, "I've done the dungeons Headmaster, there's no Black there, nor anywhere else in the castle" Stated Snape, "Good, I didn't expect him to linger" Dumbledore's voice came again. "Remarkable feat, don't you think, to enter the Hogwarts castle, on one's own, completely undetected" Droned Snape's voice as I heard their footsteps nearing our sleeping bags, "Quite remarkable yes"
"Any theory on how he would've managed?"
"Many, each as unlikely as the next"
"You may recall, in the start of term I had expressed the concerns about your appointment with professor-" Snape was cut off by Dumbledore, "Not a single professor inside this catsle would help Sirius Black to enter, and I'm quite convinced the castle is safe and I'm more than willing to send the students back to their houses" Dumbledore said as they finally reached us, "What about Potter, should he be warned?" Asked Snape, making you instinctively move closer to your brother, "Perhaps, but for now let him sleep, for in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own, let them swim in the deepest of oceans, or glide over the highest clouds" Dumbledore said before they both went silent, you slowly closed your eyes, finally drifting of to sleep, pushing any thoughts of Sirius black to the back of your mind for now.

...

The next morning you found yourself sitting in the DADA classroom waiting for the teacher, knowing that last night was full moon and Remus most likely won't be able to teach. Suddenly the twins sat beside you, shooting you glances evey now and then while you waited, until finally you cracked, "All right what is it?" You asked, "We uh, wanted to apologize (y/n/n)" Fred said, "For making you clean up by yourself" George added making you smile, "I forgave you guys long ago, just wanted to see how long it'd take for you to realise your mistake" You stated patting their backs when suddenly the door slammed open and Snape entered, his robe swishing behind him and you internally groaned, "Turn to page 394" He droned, you opened your book on the page seeing a revision page on Werewolves making you sigh, Snape knew. One of the students spoke up, "Werewolves revision? But we just started on Gouls, we shouldn't be doing nocturnal beasts for weeks" stated the student, "Quiet" Droned Snape, "Can anyone tell me the difference between an animagus and a Werewolf?" He asked making you put your hand up lazily, "Miss Potter"
"An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path. The Werewolf only responds to the call of his own kind." You stated as Fred bent down and whispered in your ear, "Are you sure you're Harry's sister?" He asked, which made you smirk in return. Snape thanked you and continued to drone on and on about werewolves, things you obviously already knew, he assigned you homework making the class groan, "Fred and I have Quidditch tomorrow" Muttered George, you over time decided to wait a year or so before trying out for Quidditch, which you now realise was a great decision.

...

The next day you were standing in the Quidditch stands, the rain pouring down around you making you shiver, Hermione and Ron were seated on your right, where Alicia was seated on your left. You watched as the Quidditch players zoomed out onto the field, already getting drenched, Hooch spoke a few words which you couldn't make out over the cheering of the crowd before she let the bludgers and snitch go, throwing the quaffle up right after. You watched in anticipation as you saw Harry and the Hufflepuff seeker fly into the clouds following the snitch as Angelina scored a goal. Just a few moments after, the Hufflepuff seeker was struck by lightning, making him gently float down to the ground on his broom. You stared intently into the clouds, worried for your brother when you saw a small figure descending towards the ground quickly, at closer inspection you realised it was Harry, falling
You gasped and stood, "Harry!" You exclaimed as Hermione also stood up, covering her mouth with her hands. Dumbledore also stood and held out his hand, muttering an incantation to stop Harry from hitting the ground. You immediately ran down the stands making your way towards him, you saw madam Pomfrey on the other side of the field gesturing for you to take him to the hospital wing and you complied quickly. Being followed closely by Hermione and Ron.

[A/n]: Hey readers, I now realise that some of the events in the previous chapters aren't in the right order to this one, but those events aren't really big so hopefully it doesn't bother you:) I actually watched the movie while writing this part so it could be more accurate. Hope you enjoyed please vote and feel free to comment.