4

It was a long drive and you finally made it home. To figure out you were locked out.

"Fuck, I forgot my keys in the house and the door must've locked"

"Climb through the window?"

"Go ahead, I'm not going to fit and you sure as Hell wont"

"Yeah you're right, too bad I don't have that antman suit, I would've saved the day"

"Wait, we can stay at my parents, I was going to go there tommorow anyways and the dude that opens houses isn't open till the morning"

"Woah, meeting your parents already, you're moving too fast y/n"

"Oh don't cream your pants"

~

You drove to your parents house. Luckily they lived in the same town as you meaning it was a short drive there. You saw your family home, you never grew up wealthy until your father sold his company for way too much and spoiled the family with a new house.

"I bet you grew up spoilt,"

"Why is that?"

"This house looks way to fancy for a poor family" You pulled into the driveway and went to go knock on the door.

*knock knock knock*

You heard Alex struggling with the suitcases as a family member came to open the dark wood door.

"Hello love!" Your mother shouted while going in to hug you. "And who's this"

He ran up behind you with the suitcases.

"I'm Alexis but call me Alex!" He exclaimed as he also went in for hug. Kissing her cheeks in the process.
"You have an amazing house!"

"Such a sweet boy! Thank you Alex," You rolled your eyes and made your way in the house and saw your dad.

"DAD!!" You yelled sprinting into his arms. He had always been a major influence in your life after you came out as bisexual and your mother didn't get it. He researched all about it and made sure she understood.

"Hey darling!" He lifted you up like you were still 5 and then sat back down on the sofa.

"Is this a boy?" He asked, glaring at Alex. He had always been overprotective to the point of hating anyone who even came in close contact with his little girl.

"Yeah sorry, I'm Alex!" He shook your dads hand and surprisingly your dad didnt kick him out the house and send him back to Mexico.

"Have you two eaten yet" Your mother asked while pouring out the spaghetti into a bowl.

"Apart from Gregg's, no" She had always been against "unhealthy habits" so before handing you your plate. She added some extra vegetables to make up for it.

~

You sat at the dinner table next to Alex and noticed he wasn't wearing his hat. Well at least he had some manners and seemed to know how to suck up to your parents a bit to good.