6

You stared at him in confusion, feeling a warm heat fill your face.

"Are you going to answer?"

"Alex," You paused for a minute, regaining your strength, "I don't know?"

He looked in disapproval, confusion covering his face, "Figure it out,"

"I'm trying,"

"I know y/n, that's what makes it worse,"

________

Treading on the wet pavement, your mind wondered. Did he like you? Well, obviously yet he acted like it was a burden.

You reached the McDonalds and noticed you were a couple minutes early,

"Alex?"

"What is it y/n,"

"I do like you in a more than friends way,"

Pausing in shock, he cracked a smile. Still not saying anything. Shortly after you saw Tommy in your vision, making his way towards you.

They ran in for a hug and you instantly noticed the height difference.

"Tommy there is no way you're 6'2,"

He scoffed, pretending to be offended and pulling Quackity into the restaurant.

"Big Q have you ever had some fine British cuisine?"

"I had a Greys yesterday!"

"Greys?"

"He means Gregg's," You interrupted, beginning to place down your order. You made your way to a booth table, seated near the window.

Alex swiftly stole the seat next to you, discreetly wrapping his arm around your waist.

You grabbed your phone and began checking your socials. Everything seemed fine,

"So, what have you guys been doing?"
Tommy asked trying to fill the awkward void.

"Oh you know," He paused to look at you, "Stuff"

"We got locked out of the house so had to stay at my parents!" You responded in enthusiasm.

"I have to stay with my parents every day,"

"Just move out,"

"No, my mum will be sad!" He shouted,

"Oh no! Can't make mummy angry!" Quackity mocked, you laughed at him. Tommy pretending to be angry and leaning back in his chair.

"Tommy needs to be tucked in at night! He needs some milky and a kiss!" You continued the joke even more, this time he just looked embarrassed,

"I can assure you I could move out, I choose not too!" He scolded back, "And I pay the bills anyways!"

"You pay the bills?"

"I don't know, my mum managed my money anyways,"

You giggled a bit at his comment yet you couldn't laugh too much since he made more money than your entire family combined.

"No honestly Tommy," Alex paused to take a bite of his burger, "Respect for how well you do and your not even that greedy,"

He lifted his head up in pride and continued eating. After lunch, you had decided to go ice skating for fun.

Yet Alex had never skated before so it wasn't the romantic time you thought it would be.

______

"Just come on the ice!" You shouted, slowly getting use to the feeling.

"No!" Alex screamed, whimpering away from the entry. You swiftly went to him and pulled him in. Almost losing your balance.

He looked terrified yet you tried to teach him, you failed tremendously. Watching him flail and move his legs like a fish on land.

"Okay come here," You exclaimed, pulling his hands closer to you. He rested on you, moving his balance.
"Just try like push with one leg then do the same with the other one,"

He took your advice and started slowly pushing, not the best yet not as terrible as he was.

Tommy skated up behind you,
"Hey,"

"Hi, what's up?"

"We should pull of Quackitys beanie!"

"I've already seen him without his beanie, he has a mullet,"

"Well I haven't so goodbye!" He creepily followed behind Alex then pulled off his beanie. Yet Alex pulled him back and they both fell down and squabbled like children.

Then they got kicked out.