11

You ended up having to go to the hospital because it was getting concerning. Shortly after arriving, they told you to just drink water. 

"See, I told you it wasn't serious!" You exclaimed, sipping some water, "And you dragged me out here for no reason!"

"I got worried, I'm sorry," He responded in a quiet voice, obviously feeling guilty,

"It's fine,"

"No, it's not fine. You're obviously pissed, there's always something wrong with you!"

"You want to know why Alex! Maybe because you act like I'm everything to you yet whenever I bring up a relationship you stay silent. Maybe because you have the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old! All you do is try to kiss me and say all this soppy shit, yet you don't mean it! Do you?"

"y/n-"

"No shut it, Alex, Maybe my problem is you!" You quickly snapped back out of your anger. Seeing Alex face forwards, driving silently, "I'm sorry that was too far-"

"No, you're right,"

The rest of the car ride was silent, 

So were the next few days.

Your fans got worried, constantly telling you to get some sleep, but you couldn't. Not because you were sick, but because every night you twisted and turned. 

Not having him by your side every night just felt unusual. 

_______

You awoke from an awful slumber, rolling off the side of the couch. You noticed a suitcase waiting at the door. Swiftly focusing your eyes on Alex running around the house.

"Alex?" He looked over at you, awkwardly smiling while holding a passport and his phone in one hand. "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, I just would rather leave," Feeling a slight lump in your throat, your mind scattered on what to say.

"I didn't realise you felt like that,"

"y/n-"

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way, you need a drive to the airport?" Your voice cracked, water filling tour eyes. He obviously saw you were hurt. A petty argument that led to him leaving. 

"I got a taxi so no, I'll see you online I guess," He declared, packing up some extra things.

"Alex?"

"Yeah,"

"I'm trying,"

"I know you are,"

Then like that he was gone.