12

You didn't talk for months; it was as if everything you two had was gone. He treated you like a fun holiday activity. You were still close with mcyt YouTubers, which made it awkward when you got placed in the same discord call as him.

Yet luckily it had only happened once or twice, but this time you couldn't avoid it.

"Hey Dream, who else is going to join the game?"

"Tommy, George, Sapnap, Tommy, Phil and," He paused for a second, "Quackity,"

"Dream, you know I can't,"

"Please, this is important,"

You knew you had too. He had helped you so much since the 'breakup' and with any other problems you had faced. Leaving cause of a one-week relationship that had happened months ago was a dick move.

"You're right, I'll join in a bit, let me welcome stream."

Dream left the voice call and you collapsed in your seat. Biting your nails to try ease the nerves.

You reached over and started stream.

"Hey guys!" You waved while your chat also said hello, "Today I'm going to be playing on the smp again! I know I haven't in a long time cause of personal issues but I'm back!"

You clicked the server and it began loading up

Isn't quackity on the SMP today?
£10

"Yeah he is," Your response definitely sparked interest in chat. You saw gossip emerge, which you couldn't handle.

"LISTEN CHAT! Me and Quackity are nothing now, nothing. Just a little thing to grab some attention, okay! Plus even if we were something, that's none of your business!"

"Also Quackity is dumb, I refuse to talk to him in other situations yet this one is important! So do not even think me and Quackity will speak again!"

You scolded them feeling slightly guilty but hoping no one would bring it up.

Until a certain someone brought it up.