3

You ran around the house making sure it was all perfect. You couldn't mess this up. I mean why did you even care so much, he's just a friend. Yet the way he made you feel. He was just not some guy, he made me feel safe even if he was on the other side of the world.

That's normal right? I just want to be protected. It's instincts.

You grabbed a plaid skirt and layered onto a white shirt so you weren't cold.

"I hate winter," You groaned, not a fan of the heat but rather the fact your wardrobe wasn't suited for cold weather

You grabbed the keys and drove around an hour to the airport. Driving a bit to fast but not enough for anyone to care.

I'm here

Clutching onto the handle with your palm, you began feeling tense. You had always been so intimate with him. Not in a sexual way but he was the person you thought of every night. Intimacy is not who touches you but rather who you think of spending your life with and couldn't imagine without them.

I can't like him

I need to pick him up, his plane should've landed by now.

QUACKITY

I'm here! Just need to go get my suitcase,

See you in a bit :)

PHOENIX

I'm just outside :D

You made your way to the airport, ignoring the butterflies laying in the pit of your stomach. You brought some chocolates with you as well. Not that creative but for a small welcoming gift. I mean 12 hours on a plane.

Waiting patiently, you clenched the chocolate bar, it melting under your touch.

People were spilling out of the gates, it was hard to see anybody. All the faces were basically blurring together.

You felt someone's hands wrap around your waist as you turned around to see who it was, you heard a recognisable voice,

"Hey y/n," Before even seeing his face, You hugged him. His arms wrapped around your torso you pulled him in. His touch compelled you, his warmth seeping off his body and sinking into your own. Your breathing became uneven, his touch was so mesmerising.

"Someone's excited" He said sarcastically, you pulled yourself back

"Ah shit sorry," I saw his face, a big smile plastered against his face and it was the same for you,

"Waittt, are you blushing?" He asked confused, making you blush harder

"no... We should go to the car," You picked up the bag resting on his shoulder.

"Okay, okay, sureee," You started walking him to your car. Making small talk on the way.

"You know how crazy people would get if they knew we were together" You explained, trying to engage in conversation.

He chuckled, "Imagine how the stans would react," That's when it hit you, you guys would be trending everywhere. Especially twitter.