15

You both stared at each other, observing his eyes, his eyes looking back at you. 

"I love you," You slurred, giggling a bit.

"No, you don't, you're drunk," He continued grinning at you before kissing you on the forehead. "Come on, let's go home," Helping you up, he gently took you to the car. Picking you up whenever you accidentally tripped.

_____________

You collapsed into the car seat as he assisted you, locking your seatbelt considering how drunk you were. He drove you to his house by this point you had already drifted off. He carried you home, creeping up the stairs and laying you on the bed.

After a minute of thought, he concluded to sleep on the floor to not be a burden towards you. 

____________

You awoke a mess, your hair was knotted and your makeup had smudged all over his pillow. Groaning as you readjusted your eyes to match the light. 

"Morning," Alex greeted, giving you some toast to wake yourself up. "You look rough," 

"Fuck you,"

You woke yourself up and got ready to go to the hotel, packing up some clothes and grabbing your phone. You made your way downstairs with a tired expression, trying to crack a smile the minute you saw his mother.

She gave you some pancakes and you happily gobbled them up. Alex entered the room, waiting patiently at the door. You finished up and went with him to the car, lugging a suitcase behind you.

You waited in the car, feeling awful, the hangover and the loss of memory from last night felt awful. 

"Hey, you ready?" He asked, you nodded slightly, showing a slight smile.

"What happened last night?" You questioned, "I just barely remember it,"

He chuckled a bit, looking for what to say to not make it awkward. He thought for a couple seconds, "Well, some dude tried to kiss you so I punched him, then he punched back,"

"That's it?"

"Then we kissed a bit but like nothing weird happened, just a drunk kiss,"

He was sober?
Did he happily kiss you?
Did he still have some sort of attraction for you?

"I thought you were sober?"

"I was,"

"So you kissed me willingly?"

"Yes but-"

"That's all I need to hear," You smirked a bit while he was red in the face, trying to hide it terribly. 

Maybe you did still have a chance.

_________

A/N- this chapter was so short I'm sorry but I have terrible writers block and it's been difficult to develop the plot