Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Author's note: Alright people! I have nothing to address as of now, so let's get on with the story!

As soon as the siblings left, Naruto bod a hasty goodbye to Konohamaru and shunshined out of there straight to training ground 6. That team, he noted doesn't train much, so they wouldn't mind him using their training ground. As he created a few shadow clones for sparring, Kurama briefly brought him into his mindscape.

"Naruto...do you know why that boy felt so familiar to you?" he asked, tails swaying behind him as he looked at Naruto.

Naruto folded his arms, "Good to know that it wasn't just me then. I believe that he is another jinchuriki."

Kurama nodded, "Exactly. But be on guard, his bijuu is dangerous and because of who is inside him, it's possible that the boy is completely mad."

Naruto tilted his head curiously. It's not every day that the nine-tailed fox says someone is powerful. "Just who is inside him, Kurama?"

"The one-tailed raccoon, Shukaku. He is the weakest of the tailed beasts, and bat shit insane," he said it with a serious face, at which Naruto would have laughed if not for the fact that he realized that another jinchuriki is roaming unchecked in Konoha.

Jinchuriki, according to the stuff he has read up until now, are usually sent into other villages so they can burn or crush it into the ground. And he didn't see any person with Gaara who was in charge of him. Kankuro and Temari certainly couldn't control him, evidenced by how much afraid they are of him.

Kurama continued, "You noticed the black rings around his eyes? It means that he hasn't slept in years, probably." Naruto went wide eyed at that, "What the hell?!"

Kurama nodded in complete seriousness, "Suna doesn't have any great seal masters, so the seal on that jinchuriki is quite loose, compared to yours. If the host falls asleep, Shukaku will take control and come out. Best be on guard, because he already got you in his sights, no doubt from sensing my presence within you."

Naruto agreed, "Thanks for the warning, Kurama. I'll keep it in mind." With that, he exited his mindscape and focused on the defending exercise. As he blocked and dodged every strike from his clones, he hoped that Kakashi would enter them in the chunin exams. Then another thought came to his mind, more specifically, a person.

He smiled wistfully as he punched a clone in the ribs, dispelling it. He had never seen such a beautiful girl ever before. Then again, there weren't many girls of his age in Konoha, and Ino and Sakura didn't count. He knew from the day he saw them that he wouldn't be liking them anytime soon.

Temari was different, however and in a good way. Her looks were quite exotic, especially her eyes. He had never seen eyes of that color and he had to admit, it was quite easy getting lost in them for him. He knew, from his own observations, that his own eye color was one of a kind in all of Konoha. Her being a blonde like him was only a plus point in his eyes.

From what he had observed and could tell, she and the two other shinobi were siblings, with Temari being the oldest. It was pretty easy to reach that conclusion. Temari and Gaara shared the same eyes and facial shape, but Temari shared the shape of her eyes with Kankuro, not to mention the way she acted with him. Very much like an older sister who was used to bashing her brother's head but didn't because they were in public.

And that smirk, oh kami. He could say with full certainty that it was the sexiest smirk he had seen among the girls of his age, which was quite ironic seeing he created the sexy jutsu. Her smile was not far behind, though it could easily beat her smirk when coupled with the very pretty blush that came over her face while she was looking at him.