Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Author's note: All right, time to address the problems! Kipplee, I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not. Zabzab, I will address your issues first. First, I admit I was fast, a bit too much. Naruto's fuinjutsu was fast, but I needed that for the next chapter. Also, if I have an eidetic memory in addition to shadow clones, I would abuse it like that as well. Also, I haven't exactly said that Naruto mastered his Taijutsu. As for elemental training, come on, Naruto mastered wind in less than a month, with shadow clones. Take a hundred and divide them for each element. In fact, the second step of nature manipulation, this Naruto took two months, a lot more than Shippuden. I never introduced any Ninjutsu as well.

As for you calling OP, if anyone deserves to be called that it is Kakashi Hatake. At five years of age, he was in the academy, becoming a chunin at six. He knew earth manipulation even before than the academy. How do you explain that? Also, this story isn't about Anko and Naruto, it is about Naruto and Temari, who will come later. As for his chakra abilities, there will be no drawbacks, but I will try my best to explain how it came to be down the line. I also apologize if I sounded rude, but I am a bit blunt. Now onto the story!

P.S. : Naruto will seem op, having abilities that he should not have at his age. But he won't be invincible. He will get roughed up at times too. Just don't read it like he is jonin class, because he is not, however it may seem. Please, I beg of you!

Time skip : Six years

A lone figure was standing on top of the gates of Konoha. He was tall for his age, standing at five feet. He was wearing a white and black, half sleeves jacket with two orange stripes on the sleeves, connected to the ones going along his zip which stopped at his chest, his high collar standing up. There was a blue lightning symbol on his back, in the black stripe. He wore a full sleeves black shirt underneath the jacket with two bands, one on his wrists and the other just beneath his elbows. He wore dark blue ANBU pants with orange stripes on the side, going all the way to the ankle. He wore simple blue shoes with white soles. [ Think of the pants like Sasuke's in Road to Ninja, but instead of sandals it's shoes]. On his right thigh he wore a holster held with white tape, and a standard shinobi pouch tucked in at the back of his pants, on the left side. His bright, spiky blonde hair was tied in a messy ponytail.

He was Naruto Uzumaki, and today was the day of his graduation exam. As he stood on top of the gate, he reflected on what he had gone through in the six years of academy.

Just a few days into the academy told him that he was going to receive the short end of every stick. Even though he had no need to learn the academy Taijutsu style, he could tell that the stances taught to him were all wrong. But he gave no indication that he knew this.

Theory lessons were roughly the same. The teachers taught the different concepts in the class, but never answered any of his doubts. Instead, they tried to sabotage his answers as much as they could. Not that they could do that. Being a genius had its perks.

On the bright side, he made a lot of new friends. Friends that he could actually count on.

Hinata Hyuga of the Hyuga clan was the first friend she made. He could tell she was an incredibly shy girl who had confidence issues, but a very warm person to befriend. She spoke in the language of stutters, which for some reason, seemed to intensify around him. Her face also turned very red whenever he spoke to her and she fainted most of the times, which is why he let her do most of the talking. She became his friend after he saved her from bullies.

Chouji Akimichi of the Akimichi clan was a chubby boy who always seemed to have some snack in his hand. Chouji had a very big heart once he got to know him through a shared lunch. He was a very caring person, very kind and strong. But he also suffered from lack of self-confidence. He was also very sensitive about his weight, angered very quickly if someone called him fat. Nonetheless, Naruto considered him a dear friend.