When Two Different Worlds Collide (Aiden/Teen WolfLove Story)

Chapter 1: Tattoo Part 1

Alexandria's POV:

I went through the doors to Beacon Hills High School and went to my locker. My name is Alexandria McCall and I'm Scott McCall's little sister. I'm 17 years old and I go to Beacon Hills High School with my brother and his best friend. As I walked to my locker I saw Allison Argent and Lydia Martin.

Allison is Scott's ex-girlfriend and she's also a werewolf hunter. Yes, I know about werewolves because Scott's one. He got bitten by Peter Hale when he was still an alpha.

Lydia is the popular girl in our school. Last year she dated the lacrosse-captain Jackson Whittemore, but he moved to England and Lydia took the break-up pretty hard. She's been sleeping with around with guys now because she doesn't want a relationship.

"Hi Allison. Hi Lydia", I greeted as I walked towards them.

"Hi Alex", Allison said.

"Freshmen, tons and tons of freshmen", Lydia said as she looked at the boys in school.

Me and Allison looked at each other.

"You mean fresh boys?" I asked Lydia. I hoped that she weren't going to have sex with these guys.

"Lydia, they're just 14," Allison said as she put her books in her locker.

"Yeah, why don't you try to find someone who you can date in our school year, like Stiles?" I asked. Stiles is my and Scott's best friend. He's been having a crush on Lydia since third grade.

"I don't want a relationship, I want a distraction," Lydia said as she looked at a guy who just walked past us.

I giggled and shook my head. Then the three of us turned our heads and saw two good looking guys dressed in a leather jacket and gloves with a motorcycle helmet in their hand.

"Brothers?" Allison asked.

"Twin," Lydia and I said at the same time.

The twins didn't even spare us a second glance and walked past us. Just then the bell decided to ring. Perfect timing, I thought and walked to my class.

I looked at my schedule and saw that I had calculus with Mr. O'Conner. The teacher hadn't arrived yet so walked to the back at the class and sat down. While I was texting with Allison, I didn't see the two persons coming my way.

"Are these sets taken?" A deep voice asked. I looked beside me at the two seats on both of my sides and shook my head.

"By all means", I said , motioning to the seats. The boys looked at me and smiled as they sat down.

"I'm Ethan," the one on my right said.

"I'm Aiden,"the twin on my left said. I smiled at them and introduced myself.

"I'm Alexandria, but call me Dana"

"Alexandria," Aiden said. The way he said my name made my body shiver."What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

I blushed at that compliment.

Just then, the teacher came in. Mr. O'Connor was a middle aged man. He wasn't married and didn't have any children. But he would be a good teacher if he didn't hate teaching so much.

"I'm Mr. O'Connor and this Calculus," he said as he walked towards the board and started to explain the course.

"So, tell me, Dana, is there anything fun to do in this town?" Aiden asked. At that I laughed. If he only knew about the supernatural in this town. I think that's the only exciting thing that has happened here. But of course I wouldn't tell them that.