AN: Introduction

Hey!! Thank you for stopping by!! I really hope you enjoy the story, I poured my heart into it. You seriously do not know how many hours went into writing this.

I haven't written seriously in years, so don't mind if my writing is a bit rusty. I hope that any stories I put out in the future will have a little bit higher quality than this one though haha-

PLEASE NOTE: This should be fully edited now! (as of 2/17/21). Let me know if you come across any errors, I'd love to fix them.

ANOTHER NOTE: This fic was written for AO3 originally, but I decided to upload it here, as I know some people find this platform easier to use. If you want to read it on AO3, I'll leave the link here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/28601469/chapters/70099233

ANOTHER NOTE:  Though I tried my best, not everything is going to fall into the canon timeline. I re-watched so many episodes, trying to make sure all of the dates lined up, but there's bound to be a mistake or two somewhere.

ONE MORE THING TO NOTE: I figured I should let you know that this fan fiction DOES contain series spoilers from Haikyuu!! From season one, all the way through the beginning of season four. There are even some spoilers relating to Kageyama's backstory, which hasn't been animated at the time of writing this. Read at your own risk.

Now I won't hold you back any longer, enjoy the story!! (If you can even enjoy something that's a painful read lol, seriously- I teared up so many times while writing this. It's a sad one) I'll see you when you finish, and good luck!!

<3 Katie