Ch. 15

Killua sat in the lemo that's being driven by Canary. He had just brought Alluka out of the household. Yullia had already warned him about Illumi's action. He knew Illumi was coming to stop him.

 He knew Illumi was coming to stop him

Beep.Beep.

.

"Killua right?"

"Yah."

"You removed the needle, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I feel much better."

"Then, I won't have to hold back when I kill."

"Kill? Me?"

"Haha. You can't kill a family member during an inner mission. Just family member's."

.

.

.

Killua lowered the phone. He looked towards Alluka. Illumi does not consider Alluka to be a family member at all. The one person currently in his way is the same one for everything. Illumi does not believe Alluka to be a family member. As long as Alluka is a threat to the family, she will never be let out. He was angry. Angry about Illumi's choice. Moving the phone in front of his face. He tightened his grip.

"I'd like to see that. I'll beat you at your own game."

.

"Then. Let's begin!"

.

.

.

Bam

.

Illumi launched his attack. He had stroke needles in cars near them. Forcing the drivers to give their life away to crash into the lemo carrying them. Illumi watched from above the hill as the lemo flew into the forest.

"Not. bad."

Hisoka kneeled down looking towards the smoke.

"That was excessive. I thought you were going to ask him first."

"I got a spotter. After analyzing that. There's something that's suddenly bothering me. Killua's hiding rules from us. If there are rules I don't know about, trying to negotiate with him is pointless. It might accede to my demands because they favor him. So I need to get rid of Alluka before Killua has a chance to use that to his advantage."

"Nii-san... Family members are off limits. Alluka is our little sibling. We are not killing Alluka."

Yullia was next to Illumi sitting down at the edge of the clift. She did not like what just came out of Illumi's mouth. Yullia knew the only reason was because Alluka's a threat to him. A threat to all his family. If he can't control he can't allow his family's life to be in someone else's hand.