Ch.2

Yullia quietly made her way through the dark hallway with candle lights inside the stone walls spacing far enough from each other for minimum lighting.

            'Received $xxxxx from 321-######'
                          Msg: "good - Shijo"

Quick and simple. Yullia put her phone away and tiredly looked forward.

Looks like oto-san's letting him go.

Yullia stopped in front of the small door, the Isolation Room, yawned once and pushed it open. Walking in, she looked at the sight in front of her unwavered. Killua hung in the middle of the room with his right hand tied to metal cuffs while his left hung by his side the broken chain tailing off the metal cuffs. The wound around his body outlined the damages Milluki had done. His attention now fully on Yullia, the stoned cold face immediately changed back softy. Milluki looked at the petite female that's around a head shorter than him.

"That's enough Millu." Yullia softly said.

"Yulli-nee, He's not a bit sorry! You heard about what he did to mama and me. You and Illu-nii's always so soft on him!" Milluki argued back

"You can go Killu, Oto-san's waiting for you." Yullia ignored Milluki , smiled towards Killua.

Killua broked the only chain that's holding him midair. Softly handed on the floor and broke off the cuff tightly around his small wrist as well as ones on his legs.

"Thank you nee-chan." Killua looked up and smiled at Yullia, who's a few inches taller than him. and walked towards the door.

"Aniki, I'm not sorry. But, I do feel bad. So I quietly let you beat me around." He left those words for Milluki before closing the door behind him.

"What did he say! I swear I'm going to make him regret it! I'm gonna kill his friends, he's not even supposed to have friends. Mama's going to be proud of me!" Milluki shouted before quickly going into a happier mode from the thought of his mom praising him.

"Milluki, you have no say in Killua's life. Leave him alone." Yullia's tone dangerously lowered while calling Milluki by his full name. 

Milluki understood his position and lowered his head, while following Yullia out of the Isolation Room, only to run into an old man back slightly hunched standing a few centimeters shorter than Yullia. His white hair spiked upwards, a white sign hangs down his body '一日一殺'.

"Ahh, Yulli, You're back already? You told Killu already?" He called out.

"Ya, Zeno-Jii. He left already. Is Nii-san back?" Yullia asked, wanting to know the whereabouts of her only older brother.

"Hmm, He just went on a job. He was looking for you as well. Probably wouldn't be back in at least a week" Zeno replied.

"Alright thanks." Yullia turned left and walked down the hallway.

"Jii-chan, you guys are all too soft to Killu. Yulli-nee always sides with him." Milluki complained to Zeno while they were walking down the right side of the hallway.

"He's Special. He's the next hire." Zeno explained. "His senses are natural like a true genius. Definitely will be one of the strongest in Zoldyck history. Yet, he's a failure for letting his emotions go first."

"Then why is papa letting him go?" Milluki questioned.

"He probably has his own idea." Zeno grinded a little.