Ch. 1

I'm new to this. If there is any mistakes please let me know :)

✦.✦

"Ahh, got it" Yullia happily looked at her phone as the two notifications popped up.

            'Received $xxxxx from 123-#######'

                      Msg: "Perfectly done as always, Will message
                                  again if needed. Good doing business with you - Kizuma"

             'Received $xxxxx from 321-######'
                      Msg: "Matsuura Tsugihara, Jappon, 266-1090, Furukawacho, Yasugi-shi, Shimane. As
                                  soon as you can. The usual payment - Shijo"

Right after closing the message, Yullia glanced at the date and put her phone away.

Umm, the hunter exam should be over. Wonder if Killua passed, nah... He definitely passed, he's going to brag about it the next time he sees me. "It was too easy" would be the first thing he'll say.

Yullia put her palm under her chin wondering but immediately laughed at the thought of Killua's possible action.

Yullia reached in front of her house just right in time to see a young boy with long spiky black green tipped hair trying to climb over her front door

Yullia reached in front of her house just right in time to see a young boy with long spiky black green tipped hair trying to climb over her front door. While Zebro was talking to a medium blond hair teenager and a tall black hair man.

"What's going on?" Yullia interrupted the trio arguing.

Everyone looked towards her direction. Zebro immediately bowed, Yullia nodded slightly back before looking towards the trio. This interaction was completely unnoticed by the rest of the group as they were too busy staring at the beautiful female in front of them.

Snowy white, would be used to describe her milky smooth white hair shining through the dark moonlight. Her bangs perfectly shape her small face into a warm look. Her soft light blue eyes curiously looked at them while her small lightly pinked lips turned into a slight smile. The soft long hair reaching her back gracefully falls around her with big light waves that go perfectly with her petite body. The slightly oversized light ash blue sweater that's tugged into her shorts loosely hugged her body, the front cat picture unconsciously caused a sudden flash of Killua's image into their heads. Her high waist black denim shorts tightly wrapped around her waist showed off her small waist as well as her slim legs. She looked around a few inches shorter than Kurapika. Beautiful was just not enough to describe her. The only sign of her being dangerous was the saya of a katana sticking out of her back.