Ch. 9

"Is it really fine with me to tag along?"

Yullia looked at the man in front of her, her hand holding a cup of coffee Chrollo had brought for her. Chrollo was walking in front of her, towards the meet up. Yullia had contacted him as she landed at Yorknew City. He had told her when to meet at Yorknew City but he didn't mention when. Apparently Chrollo had only sent the location to all the members and forgot about Yullia. Therefore, he was there walking in front of Yullia towards their temporary hideout. The place around them was completely abandoned, no one was there, it was just ruins. Yullia followed Chrollo towards one of the ruins. There everyone was. 

Every single member was inside this building all waiting for Chrollo

Every single member was inside this building all waiting for Chrollo. Even Hisoka was there, at the corner slightly away from everyone. Their attention now on Yullia and Chrollo who had just walked in.

Chrollo walked towards the group and introduced Yullia.

"This is Yullia as some of you may remember."

All of them remembered Yullia. It's been awhile since they last saw her but there she was. Their danchou's favorite person. Yullia had decent manners, since Chrollo had gone through the trouble of introducing her, she had to greet them somehow. Looking towards the crowd, she simply nodded, showing them that she acknowledges them. 

The male in the room paused, then taking a closer look at the female that was greeting them

The male in the room paused, then taking a closer look at the female that was greeting them. She had grown even more beautiful. She was charming them. Mentally knocking themselves back to reality. They kept in mind that this was someone danchou brought.

"Danchou, what are we stealing this time?"

Uvogin started first.

"We shall take the underground auction's treasures."

"Which one."

Shalnarks followed up. Few guesses were suggested by the members.

"Everything. We are taking everything that's up for auction."

.

.

.

The pressure in the room changed.

"Are you serious!? Danchou?!" Uvogin started off. "The underground auction is run by gangs from across the world. If we do that, we'll be enemies to all of them."

Chrollo's eyes opened wider. Looking at Uvogin he taunted.

"Are you scared?"

Hearing this, Uvogin's grin opened wider. He started to shake.

"I'm Thrilled! I'm shaking from excitement." Holding out his hand he requested. "Sa, give us the command, danchou! Right now!"

Everyone in the Phantom Troupe waited for Chrollo's command.

"You have my permission. Kill them. Kill everyone who interferes."

With that Chrollo disappeared with Yullia.

"YAHHH."Uvogin screamed.

While everyone was heading off their path, Hisoka was still leaning against the wall. In the same position he was in a few minutes ago. The last time he saw Yullia, she was being cornered. Now she was perfectly fine walking in with Chrollo. Illumi was also clearly not here.