Ch. 5

A few days later, Yullia got back to Heaven's Arena just in time to catch Killua's fight and Gon's fight. Yullia watched from the audience proud of how much Killua had grown.

Yullia met up with Killua right after. He was with Gon and 2 other people. A young man stood in front of Killua congratulating him along with another child beside him.

"Killu!" Yullia called out approaching them. All the attention was focused on Yullia.

"Nee-chan?! Were you watching the fight?"

Killua could have ended that in many different ways. As well as killing the opponent like how he was always taught. Because Gon was there, it ended up as a simple knock out. He didn't know how Yullia would react to him not killing his opponent. Surely they were taught to never fight if there was no income from it, but this was different for him. It was his learning progress to become even stronger. Not killing anyone on the way was his choice.

"Yes, you did really well. You too, Gon!"

Yullia smiled. She knew Killua didn't kill him because of Gon. This was his choice and she didn't want to interfere with this beautiful relationship they have. Yullia knew Gon was the kind type of people that would always find a way to have everyone survive. His answers to her back at Zoldyck household were symbols of that. Yullia somehow felt drawn to Gon as well. Wanting to keep his innocence, Yullia noted to herself to not kill anyone in front of Gon. The other two newcomers looked at Yullia confused.

"She's Yullia, Killua's sister!" Gon introduced them. "This is our sensei, Wing-san and Zushi."

Zushi got into a lower stance and screamed "Osu!"

Wing greeted the female in front of them. He examined her. As someone strong enough to teach nen, he was pretty capable of reading someone's inner ability and their nen capacity. The female in front of him was not of any kind he has ever seen. Her aura was uniformly layered on top of her at all times in a graceful way. No random particles of it escaping, hiding her presents almost completely. The density of the aura was incredible, Wing simply saw no end to her capacity. She was extremely powerful, stronger than Wing himself. This also solved another issue for him. When he was awakening Killua's nen, Killua's body had already awakened it. If his sister had mastered nen to this extent, it wouldn't be strange for Killua's nen to be awakened without noticing.

"Thanks for looking about Killua and Gon." Yullia bowed towards them. In which they panicky bowed back.

"Np, my pleasure." Wing carefully chose his words, a small drop of sweat slowly rolled down forehead. Wing was scared, it's not everyday you see someone with that much nen beautifully mastered.

"Come on, let's go celebrate" Yullia turned to Killua.

"Chocolate!?" The second he heard celebrate from Yullia the only thing on his mind is chocolate. Knowing about Killua's addiction to chocolate Gon laughed.

Yullia grabbed Gon and Killua, before heading out the door she looked towards Zushi and Wing almost asking if they wanted to come as well. Wing slowly waved his hand indicating that they will pass.

"Sensei, Yullia-san is really pretty" Zushi awed looking at them walking out the door.

"Yes, She's dangerous Zushi, don't let your guard down." Wing warned in which Zushi confusedly nodded. Her appearance can fool anyone into believing that she was no threat, but being many of the few that's able to see nen capacity, her power overwhelmed him. It was out of the order of the world.

 It was out of the order of the world