61| the Weasley boys

"Girls what are you doing out here?" I spun around stopping the girls from continuing to sort out my appearance and Hermione, Ginny and I all tried to look natural, failing quite badly.

"Absolutely nothing mum...just wanted to get some fresh air." Ginny stuttered and she gave us a look of 'do you think I'm stupid?' But we just smiled as the rest of the group that had returned went inside, not without Bill giving me a smirk knowing exactly what had happened.

"Katherine what on earth happened to you,  you looked so lovely when we left? Did my boys do this?" I shook my head as Hermione and Ginny sniggered quietly behind me. I quickly put my hand behind my back slapping them both to shut up, which they instantly did.

"We have more decorations and preparations to do, stop acting strange and help me with the bags." We didn't hesitate wanting to get away from the questioning that I most definitely didn't want from Fred's mum.

As soon as the boys heard Molly's voice they jumped up from their lazy positions on the sofas pretending to be doing something. I rolled my eyes as they positioned some flowers on the coffee table staring at them like it was a big decision to put them in that exact place. "Why am I not surprised that nothing has been done while I was gone?" Molly groaned while I just giggled, avoiding the question by putting away the food items she had brought in to the cupboards.

-

After everything for the next day was set it was coming to nightfall, I secretly went outside as the others were distracted by a very competitive game of exploding snap, between Ginny, Harry and Ron.

Only this time I didn't want to sit on the step so I laid down on the cool but completely dry grass, staring into the sky that was gradually growing darker and darker. The stars hadn't come to show just yet but it still relaxed me immensely. I had earlier changed into some comfy jogging bottoms as well as one of Ron's T-shirt's that I stole a few years back making it all the more enjoyable.

"Fancy finding you out here." Bill called out walking towards me, I lifted my head grinning that he was joining me "aren't I always?" I flopped my head back down onto the grass and he propped himself down beside me, resting himself up on his elbow. "So you and Fred? I sensed some tension but I guess I was wrong..."

"No, no you were right. It was an angry sort of thing..." he smirked making 'ooo' noises and I slapped his arm. "Mind if we join?" I looked again and George and Ron stood before us with guilty smiles. I nodded with a "so who won?" And Ron put a hand up to shut me up, clearly having lost and not wanting to talk about it. They both laid beside each other on the opposite to where Bill was. "So you hate each other, but you still shag?" Ron asked boldly and I was quite taken back from his forwardness.

"Oh Ronniekins, you have so much to learn. That is not hate." George answered and Bill agreed making me scoff. "He said he hates me to my face, you guys know nothing. We broke up if he can't forgive me then that's that." I sighed thinking it over, it hurt thinking that we weren't together but part of me knew that something like breaking up would of happened sooner or later. Even if just for a short time.

"He actually never said you broke up, he still refers to you as his girlfriend..."

"That doesn't mean anything George, that's just out of habit." It's true, it doesn't mean anything, I would still refer to him as my boyfriend. We were together too long for us to just get used to not calling each other that.

"At least we know Georgie is the smarter twin now." Bill chimed in and I giggled stupidly at the Weasley's surrounding me. "We knew that anyway." George talked back, cockily.

"He's got to be stupid for leaving this gorgeous girl before us." Bill attempted to put on a posh accent when saying it only making the conversation more entertaining, my heart literally melted as the other two agreed. They were too sweet for their own good, even if they didn't always show it.

"Ron, Bill will you leave us? Fred would quite literally murder me if I told everyone this." I smiled as Bill got up without an issue, Ron on the other hand desperately wanted to know what he was going to say. After a few minutes of putting up a fight he gave up; leaving in a strop.

"Right, you may think he hates you. But he doesn't. What you did made him mad like I've only seen a few times in my life, and I doubt he'll get over it soon. He's nervous, I can tell you that. He hasn't been sleeping because he doesn't know when you'll be back or what could happen while you're gone." I believed every word he said because you could just hear the sincerity and honesty in his voice. And I wasn't at all surprised that George knew every detail to the situation, Fred would've obviously confided in his twin.

"Whatever you both did earlier definitely put him in a better mood." I grinned stupidly at the thought of it all again and he cleared his throat, "earth to Katherine?" He clicked in front of my face, snapping me out of my trance.

"Yes, yes okay. It was great, it was so- oh I don't know."

"It got all his anger out that's for sure, the real question is are you gonna be okay walking tomorrow-"

"GEORGE!" I screeched but laughed hysterically as did he. "I love him." I spoke softly once the joke had died down.

"He loves you, talk to him. Not today, otherwise you will be paralysed but soon..." I slapped him for his other stupid remark but he helped me up deciding it was time to return to the house.

-

Everyone had chose an early night as we would all have to be well rested for the big day tomorrow. It's safe to say I slept like a baby, exhausted for reasons you already know-

Molly had us all up at eight AM to get ready for guests arriving and for the ceremony starting at mid-day. Fleur had made both Ginny and I bridesmaids, me for helping so much with the whole engagement anyway.

She had us in light blue silk dresses that she brought in Diagon alley the previous day. It reminded me so much of my yule ball dress, it was shorter and didn't have the butterflies sewn on but the colour was almost a perfect match. I smiled happily at the resemblance as it made me rethink on that night, I said it was a night I wouldn't forget, and it was true. I remember every little detail, every feeling and thought I had. Life was simpler, although it didn't feel like it back then, it certainly did comparing it to how life was now.

After completing my look I offered to do Fleur's makeup as they all said I was the most talented in that area. "I am nervous 'atherine...it's risky that they are bringing 'own the protection 'barrier." she spoke sweetly as her voice shook ever so slightly.

"I know, I would be too. Bill loves you, and you will have your family here it will all be perfectly fine...none of the death eaters know that it will be down, everything should be in order." I did a nude eyeshadow look as I didn't want too much colour to clash with the colour scheme of the wedding. I had somehow managed to convince her to wear some eyeliner, which in the end she loved.

When it came time to put on her dress I had never seen such beauty, sure she was a Veela. But even if she wasn't I would be in awe of her perfection. "Looking at you now, can I marry you instead?" I joked and she giggled hugging me graciously, thanking me over and over.

- The UK have be put in lockdown, can I please ask that you stay home and stay safe. It's so important that you follow the rules for your safety and others, take care of yourself and don't forget to eat and drink i love you all ❤️

-I'm ill again but that means I have lots of time to write tomorrow, I have online college from Wednesday to Friday so expect updates later on in the evening ❤️