Walker

"What the fu**?" Hunter said. What the fudge indeed! What the hell was Eric thinking?! "Who did that? Isabella I'm talking to you! "he yelled. I looked at the clock that was on the wall and saw that it was time to go home. "Hunter, Can I tell you after you come back from your short trip?" I asked with hope. "What no-" Hunter started but I cut him off "I'll tell Noah that you snuck out and went to that new club after he specifically told you not to" I said with a smirk. Hunter looked shocked. I heard Ace chuckle behind me. Hunter can wait for three days. I know he doesn't want the beast of Noah unleashed on to him. After a few seconds he sighed "Fine".

"You better be good and not cause any trouble for any of the maids or the guards." Xavier said for the tenth time. I nodded but suddenly remembered "Wait Xavier, I forgot to ask you. On Thursday and Friday, I was wondering if Ivy and Jade can stay over ?" I asked with pleading eyes. "Alright. One of the guards will take you there. One of the guards will take you to school and pick you up as well." He said. "When will you be back?" I asked. "We should be back by Saturday morning" Noah said coming down the stairs. "You should go up and study for your test for tomorrow" Xavier said giving me a knowing look that i totally didn't study yet. "that's not until Wednesday, I have plenty of time" I said "Tomorrow is Wednesday Bambina" Noah said with a little laugh. I made an O face. Xavier and Noah walked outside, with me behind them. All the others were outside near the car. Max and Jax came up and give me a little hug. I was surprised when Ryder gave me a hug as well. Hunter came and hugged me but also whispered "Don't think that I'll forget and not ask when I come back"  Like I totally didn't think that.... okay that's exactly what I thought. Next was Noah, He gave me more of a tight hug and said "Don't forget about us" I rolled my eyes and said "Your acting like your coming back in a year. Its just three days. Chill" They all glared at me except of Xavier. He hugged me as well but a bit longer than the rest. Xavier didn't say anything.  

They all sat in the car,  Noah in the driving seat, Xavier in passenger, Max, Hunter, and Jax in the middle, and Ryder in the back and drove off.

So other than the guards and maids, I'm home alone!!!  I went inside the house and first took a very long shower, I was carful around my stomach but other than that I'm good! I came out of the bathroom and noticed that its almost time for dinner.

 I walked downstairs and saw that the maid was bout to start preparing dinner but I stopped her. I yelled on the top of my lungs "ALL GUARDS AND MAIDS AND WHOEVER IS IN THIS HOUSE THAT I MAY NOT KNOW OF. COME TO THE KITCHEN ASAP" The maid that was already in the kitchen looked at me confused. I smiled at her in return. I thought that since they all work for my brothers and now kinda me I guess, I should get to know them. In about two minutes,  The kitchen was packed.  There was about 7 maids  and 20 something guards. "Is everything alright?" The tall man with a blonde hair asked. He looked the wisest from them all honestly. "Did you guys eat dinner yet?" I asked. They all shook their head No. "Good, Now Is this everyone?" I asked The same man shook his head  and said " not all the guards are here, The rest are outside." Oh well I can pack them dinner and give it to them. "What do you need us for if you don't mind me asking Miss?" He asked. "One everyone call me Isabella, and Two I'm going to make you all dinner. The guards outside included." I said smiling. "What no you can't do that. Everyone go back to your posts." The man said and ordered. Everyone were about to move when I said "No. No one moves. I will make you dinner. And you all will eat until you are full. Do you understand?" I said in a strict tone. They all nodded. I looked at the tall man and waited for his answer. "Well Tall blondie?" I asked. He glared at me but nodded. 

"Good. Now before I actually start making dinner, Introduce yourself please" I said. "I'm Walker, I'm the head of the guards " The tall man said. "Well Nice yo meet you Walker" I said with a bit of a smirk, knowing what I'm going to do in a bit. He looked a confused but didn't say anything. I heard someone laugh behind him. "I'm Lina, I'm one of the maids." A tall really pretty woman said. She might be in her late 20's. I smiled at her and everyone else introduced them self.

"I'm happy to meet you all!, Now if you don't mind waiting in the Living room for about an hour Dinner will be served" I said. They all left but I called back Walker. "What?" He asked me a bit annoyed. I smiled and said "You will be my helper." He sighed and mumbled a few bad words but surprisingly didn't argue.

Walker and I made Chicken, Both baked and fried, Pasta, rice, Salads, and vegetarian lasagna. All were big servings This is all I could make from all the ingredients we had. The girls helped set the Other big table that looked like seated like 50 people. Where that dining room came from, I had no idea. We all sat down but before sitting I made to pack dinner for the guards outside. I waited for everyone to start and after a minute I asked "So? How is it?" they all looked at me and said nothing. Do they not like it? wait what if it tastes really horrible and they don't wanna be mean and tell me the truth. "Tell me the truth. I can take it" I said confidently. "It all tastes amazing! Omg I love it" Lina said. Everyone nodded agreeing to her. "Wait really?" I asked just to be sure. "It tastes really good" Walker said. I smiled and started to eat as well.

"We'll do the dishes." Lina said gesturing to herself and the girls. I smiled and nodded. 

After dinner, I decided to study for my test. I hate tests. I hate studying. Especially if its math.

Its been 3 hours and I can't take it anymore. I have studied enough. Am I confident I'm going to pass it tomorrow? No not at all. 

I went down stairs and ate some Cheesecake that was in the fridge that labeled 'Ryder' .   I payed no attention to it and man, do I love cheesecake.

After the amazing and delicious cheesecake, I went back up to my room and decided to watch Supernatural. 

__________________________________________________

Sorry that this is a short chapter. At first I wasn't going to write this, but it popped into my head and I just said sure why not, you know? i kinda wanted this chapter to be short because of the next one. I still hope you liked it tho!

___________________________________________________

Vote and comment your thoughts!💖