Hello.

I just sat in the plane, and since it's my first time on a plane, I'm really scared and anxious. Every ones getting in their seats getting ready or flight

While everyone was putting their carry ons in the overhead compartment, I see a guy walking towards me. He sits into the seat right next to mine.

I look out my window and see that we're about to move. I start to panic, fiddling with my fingers. I heard someone say "it's time to fly" I think it was the intercom?

I started to take deep breaths and when the plane started to move my whole body froze, without thinking I gripped onto the closest thing which was the arm rest.

When the plane was in the air I finally relaxed. "Uh, can you let go of my arm?" I heard someone ask. I opened my eyes and saw that instead of on the arm rest, my hand was on someone's arm.

I immediately let go. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to", I said to him. "It's alright, this is your first time on a plane right?" he asked.

"Yeah it is, I'm not that obvious am I?" I replied. He chuckled. Dang that sounded hot-wait ew did I just think that?

"Seeing as how scared you looked, I'm pretty sure a baby can tell this is your first time on a plane", he replied. I just playfully rolled my eyes and looked out side.

"My name is Luca, what about you, love?"

"Love? Love who?" I asked. "Obviously you, I mean I don't see anyone else sitting next to me". He's right. The seat on the other side of him is empty.

"My name is Isabella", I answered. "Is this your first time going to New York?" He asked. "Mhm", I hummed in reply to his question.

"How old are you love?" He asked

"Seriously, again with love, I told you my name", I said while rolling my eyes again. "I like calling you love, and you keep rolling your eyes it's gonna go to the back where your brain is but I'm pretty sure you don't have one", he jested with a smirk.

I replied with a "I'm 17" and didn't say anything about his comment. "I'm 17 as well", he said. "Did I ask?" I said a bit too rudely, "Ouch, what did I do?" he said while putting his hand on his chest. Ignoring him, I turned around to look out the window again.

❤❤❤

It's been an hour and I see that Luca's sleeping. I have to admit, he's actually pretty hot. He has thick eye lashes, a carved jaw, and dang his curly hair is just wow. Woah what am I thinking? And what am I doing??

"Are you done checking me out yet?"

 Wait I thought he was sleeping. "I wasn't checking you out, I was just observing", I said. He scoffed. "Yeah, more like staring", he said while putting a piece of gum in his mouth.

"Want one? You need it."

How dare he?! The audacity. "My mouth is fresh as mint, thank you, very much", I said. He took another piece out and gave it to me and I reluctantly took it and put it in my mouth.

"Wanna be friends?" He asked "Hmm, I don't really want to be friends with a jerk", I said. "Oh come, on it's in the past isn't it." He took his hand out and I shook it.

After me and Luca talked for what felt like minutes even though, we talked to each other for 4 hours, I fell asleep for about 2 hours when I felt some one wake me up.

"Hey Love, we're about to land wake up," Luca said in a husky voice meaning he, himself woke up. I groaned but still woke up. I smiled at Luca and put my belt on. After I put on the belt I got a text message.