Grandparents

I woke up with unbearable pain. I ran to the bathroom and saw that I was right. I'm on my period. I went to my suit case to find only one pad. omg no. I went out my room quietly and went to the kitchen where everyone was. Why was everyone here?  Only Noah wakes up this early. ugh. "Moring sweets" Noah said with a smile. "Morning" I mumbled not even trying to smile. I'm in too much pain and worry to even try. "you okay?" Hunter asked. I just ignored what he said and instead I asked  "Can someone take me to the store?"  "Why what do you need I'll just go get it" Max said. "No!" I quickly yelled. They all looked at me with confusion. I nervously chuckled and said "I mean.. I need to go to the store and get it myself. please" I said looking at Xavier. "Fine, Get out of your pajamas. I'll take you" He said looking down his phone. Oh. okay. Xavier will take me, nothing can go wrong with that right?

I changed my clothes(^) and went down stairs and see Xavier at the doorway on his phone. He looked up and said "lets go" I followed him out to the car, while putting on my jacket. We got to Walmart and I quickly got out trying to not have Xavier be there when I need to get the stuff.  I rushed to the Pharmacy side and looked behind me to see Xavier on his phone. Okay that's fine I guess, He just shouldn't look up. I was looking for the pads and out of no where something hit my face. It's pads? "We came here for these right?" Xavier asked me. I looked down from embarrassment and nodded my head. I felt hands lift up my chin and I look up to see Xavier. "Don't look down. Don't get embarrassed cuz you need these type of stuff. I had already prepared for you to need this at home. I had bought almost the whole isle since I don't actually know what you need. I just forgot to tell you get any when we came here. Having a period is normal Bella, don't get shy." He said. I was kind of shocked. I didn't expect him to actually even know what pads would look like. I smiled and said "Thank you. For everything."  He nodded his head and I went back to looking at the things.

"Our grandparents are going to be joining us for dinner, and they will be staying for 2 days" Xavier said on the way back home. "Okay" I said calmly. Wait, grandparents? I never actually had any. My adoptive parents didn't want me to meet their parents. I never really questioned why. What if I say something totally wrong? what if they don't like me? oh my goodness. "Don't worry, they'll love you"  Xavier said like he knew what I was thinking.

In about 20 minutes, my grandparents will be reaching. I put my phone down and since I am meeting them for the first time, I might as well get ready. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, wait should I brush my teeth again? You know what, Imma do it. I got out of the bathroom and changed my clothes.  (Isabella's outfit and shoes⬇️*imagine it with like black tights*)

  (Isabella's outfit and shoes⬇️*imagine it with like black tights*)

I brushed my hair and just decided to leave it out. "Isabella, Come down. Their almost here" I think Hunter yelled. I really hope that they like me. I walk downstairs and sat in the living room with everyone else except for Xavier. I fiddled with my hands when Noah held them and said "you'll be fine, just be yourself" I nodded my head with a little "Kay". The door bell rang and I see Xavier going to the door to open it. " Where are my boys?!" I heard a elder woman yell. I'm guessing she's my grandma?  I see a elder man walk in and say "You must be Isabella, correct?" I nodded my head while saying "yes" He comes up and hugs me. I was kinda shocked to be honest. I looked around and everyone had a shocked expression as well. Why the heck they shocked?  It took me a second but I hugged him back. We came out of the hug and he said "I'm your grandpa Stephan, and this is my wife, your grandma, Caroline" I turned to look at Grandma Caroline and waved with a smile? What the heck am I doing?  She just stared at me like I head two heads. I nervously gulped. What did I gulp you ask? Literally air! She walked closer to me like she wanted to kill me. I walked a step back. Everyone looked kinda scared for what's about to happen except for Grandpa Stephan and Xavier, who were just looking at their phone. I hit my back on the wall. When she got really close to me, she smiled and pulled me into a hug. I'm still a bit taken back just cuz it looked like she wanted to kill me. I looked at Max who mouthed 'Hug back, you idiot' oh yeah I forgot. I slowly hugged her back. After a few seconds we came out of the hug. "Sorry to scare you, I had to see if you were good for the boys and not some spoiled sister who only cares for money." She said smiling at me. "Uh did I pass?" I asked. She nodded her head "you seem like an amazing person" She said "She is" Xavier said. We turned to see all my brothers smiling at me and nodding their head, agreeing to what Xavier said.

" So what do you like to do for fun sweetie?" Grandma Caroline asked. Right now we just got finished with dinner and now are sitting in the living room eating ice cream. "Um I really like to dance and read" I said giving her a smile. She nodded her head. "You like to dance? I didn't know" Hunter said. "I guess you don't know me well" I said. All the boys now had frown on their faces. "What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked in a worry. " No, we just wish we could have been with you since the beginning. We missed on so much" Noah said with his head down.  I looked at everyone and they all looked really sad. I looked at Xavier and a tear falls down. "Is Mr. No expression, Crying?" I joked. Everyone looked at Xavier in surprise. Even my grandparents. I got up from the couch, sat next to Xavier, and wiped his tear away. "Look, Yes you all missed on some of my life and I've missed out on yours. But that doesn't mean we can't do all of it now. I'm here now, that's what matters." I said to all of my brothers.  They all nodded their head but I also realized they all are crying too, even Ryder. "Oof. get up and give me a hug, you big heads." I said standing up from the couch. They all quickly came and we got in a group hug, since Xavier was the closest, He was the first one to actually start it.  I hugged them all really tightly but not as tight as they were hugging me. "Can- No...Breathe" I said jokingly. They all laughed, " From now on, We will always be here for you, through thick and thin." Noah said. I don't know why but this made me shed a few tears myself. Before, my other family we weren't close. Yes I loved them, but I wasn't close. I always felt that they were maybe forcing them self to love me. This time I feel truly loved. Xavier wiped mine away this time and we all sat down again. I was sitting on the couch next to Xavier, but he lifted me up and put me in his lap.  "Wow you all are some emotional kids" grandpa Stephan said. It looked like his eyes were glassy, unlike his wife who was full on crying.  I got up and went to hug both of my grandparents. "You know, I never had grandparents before." I said while still hugging the both of them. "You have us now" Grandma Caroline said. "We'll try to be the coolest grandparents you've ever had" Grandpa Stephan said, getting out of the hug.  I nodded my head with a smile. I went back to were I was sitting before Xavier had put me in his lap like a baby, but I see Ryder sitting there. Where do I sit now? all the places are occupied and the one seat where Ryder was sitting at, Jax's legs are there.  "come here" Noah said pulling my arm into his lap. "I'm not a baby, to sit in ya'lls lap ya'know" I said with a humph. "Your ours" Ryder said. I smiled and I snuggled into Noah's lap. I actually like sitting on their lap, it gives me a sense of safety.  We put a movie on but about 30 minutes in, I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps! Whatcha think of this chapter? I'm gonna try to post more often. I was going to be posting this tomorrow but since its my birthday tomorrow, I thought I should do it a day before. (My birthday is the 20th of December, if your curious) Love you, Remember your beautiful no matter what someone says!

Comment and vote please!💖💖