Epilogue

** 2 years later**

Its been great these past two years. 

Xavier. He actually has a girlfriend. He thinks no one knows but what can I say *flips hair* I know everything. He was acting a bit weird a few months ago. Spending time on what to wear in the mornings.. He looked even more happy than usual.. and of course when i suspected, I actually smelt his coat and he always had one other sent that wasn't his. Vanilla. I actually met her, without him knowing of course. Her names Jessa, she's quite beautiful and her personality is great. She's really funny and a girl with a sense of humor for my strict cold brother  is amazing. I can't wait until Xavier tells everyone about her. I'll just have to try to act surprise with my amazing acting  skills.

Noah. Noah and Charlotte actually had their wedding a bit earlier once they found out they were expecting. They now have this adorable little baby girl, Effie. She actually looks a lot like Noah but she has Charlottes crystal blue eyes. Noah and Charlotte have gotten a apartment that's only a few minutes away from our house. At first it was a bit weird not seeing him and Charlotte in the house 24 / 7. I was so happy once they told us they were having a girl. We needed another girl in here.

Ryder. Ryder actually has feelings for one of his coworkers at the hospital. He's in denial but I know what I'm seeing. She moved here a year ago from Washington D.C. I also met her without him knowing. She's a beautiful redhead and I know she likes him too. A week ago I set up a date for them, I mean I had to give them both a lil push. I was really happy when Ryder had gotten home and told me he had the best time and that he's gonna ask her to be his girlfriend. HE EVEN THANKED ME. *sighs* The cupid I am.

Jax and Max. Jax actually decided to be in the FBI. He always wanted to be an agent ever since he was little. He's officially been an agent for about 5 months now. Max is in law school. I was actually surprised when he told us. I didn't know that he was into law, He sometimes broke the law himself... But I was still very happy and proud.

Hunter. He's in college majoring in business. He wants to be apart of the family company. His dorm roommate is somehow a girl. I totally don't know how that happened *starts laughing evilly*  He totally has a crush on her. Gosh I really feel like a damn cupid

Me and my friends are all in our last year of high school. Me and Luca are going strong. We both  said our I love you's when it was our one year anniversary.  Jade and Kai started dating and I couldn't be happier. Shane and Rowan are still dating and omg I feel like I fangirl over my friends relationships than I do my own. Ivy actually has a boyfriend,  Ethan. He's a really cool guy, He was new last year and once these two met, awe it was like pie at first sight. Yeah Ivy accidently threw a pie at his face when she meant to hit it at me in the school parking lot.

"Hey Isabella! Come on down, Its time to leave" Yelled Ryder from downstairs. We all are having this lil get together. Everyone's been a bit busy in their own lives so I thought we should have a day to us all.  I made my way downstairs and made my way into the car with Ryder. Everyone was meeting us their, Since someone decided to wake up late. I sat in the car and Ryder started to drive. "I should probably tell you that one of Xavier's best friend Chance is going to be there" Ryder informed me. I just nodded my head in response. 

We walked in to the restaurant and sat down. "We'll order once Chance gets here, He'll be only 10 minutes." Xavier told us. We all nodded and I started to talk to Luca and my friends. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I got caught up in something." I heard a very familiar voice say but I couldn't exactly pinpoint who it is. I turned around and my eyes widened. "Bear-Bear?" I said surprised. Luca looked at me confused just like everyone else. Chance's eyes looked at me and his eyes widened just like mine. "Your Xavier's Sister?!" He asked shocked. Before I replied I got up and gave him a very tight hug which he returned. "How do you know each other?" Xavier asked me. "  Oliver, He is-was my brother and I got to know Isabella since she always came over" Chance explained. "He then suddenly got up and left." I said glaring at him. He looked down at his feet. Why did he leave? "I had to, to protect my family Izzy" he said. 

I sighed and nodded my head. I sat back down and Luca quickly held my hand, sending daggers at Chance. "Aw is my baby Jealous?" I asked. "Why can't you make friends with girls, why they all good looking guys?"  He said with puppy eyes. "don't worry, I only have eyes for you" I said and kissed him. Suddenly someone or should I say Max, threw his tissue at us. "Keep it PG you two" said Noah. I blushed and nodded. 

                                                       "Well lets order shall we?" said Xavier

_________________________________________________________________________

♥Hey ya'll! So sorry that it took me this long to post this. I took a break from writing but some of you messaged me to update and well here it is. Thank you so much for supporting me and my book!

♥♥♥

 I'm actually writing another book that I plan on calling it "Rosie". I will publish it once I'm completely done!

______________________________________________________________________

Vote and comment your thoughts!♥♥♥♥♥♥