09.

AN: Damn, we already on 300 readers??? Real quick, updates might be irregular as i have mock exams coming up so i have to revise, but i will do my best! I also started a new book on the character Josh Wheeler from Netflix 'Daybreak'. I noticed that there was only one completed story on him so decided to start one myself! Please check it out!

________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the school day was fairly normal, minus the fact that Flynn wasn't talking to Julie or me. But on the bright side, Julie got back into the program! And surprisingly, i was invited as well, i hadn't made up my mind yet but i'm not sure if i will agree.

At the moment, i was sat in the studio, scrolling through snapchat filters with Girl in Red blasting through my earphones whilst Luke and Reggie were messing about on their guitars. I didn't even notice that Julie had walked in until Luke lifted up my legs to sit on the couch, placing them back on his lap. That's when i looked up from my phone, noticing Julie stood in front of us, mouth wide open. I pulled out my earphones, hearing Luke chuckle.

'Dude, your music is so loud. How are you not deaf?'

'Huh?' I replied jokingly, getting a nudge on the shoulder in return.

'OH MY GOSH! She really has gone deaf! DELTA! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, WAVE!'

God, sometimes Reggie can be completely clueless. I just laughed and waved obnoxiously over to Reggie.

'Oh don't worry guys, she's okay!' He said with a smile.

'YOU CAN TOUCH HER??' Julie suddenly yelled, causing all three of us to jump from surprise.

'Uhhhh, yeah, but we'll talk about that more later, but right now we've actually been waiting for you to get home.' Luke says, pushing my feet off his lap to stand up, causing an annoyed groan to escape my lips. He just grinned back at me in return. Nice.

'Okay, so we have some pretty major news to tell you, we had a band meeting earlier and.... we want to invite you to join Sunset Curve, and no you're not dreaming!' 

'Oh.' Oh? Come on Julie, you can at least sound a little excited!

'O-oh, uhh she said 'oh' ummm hehe, thats what you say when you get socks on your birthday, not when you're invited to join the most epic band ever!'

I felt a little awkward listening to this, so i just put my earphones back in so i wasn't eavesdropping. I decided to lower the volume where it was just loud enough to drown out the others. Without realising, i found myself falling into a comfortable sleep.

'Dellyyyyyyy'

'Ughhhhhh.' I whined, pulling the pillow from beneath my head to press on top of my face. All the while trying to rid of the thing making the annoying noise, method of choice, kicking.

'Ow- jeez Del stop!' I stopped for a second, hearing Luke let out a breath of relief before frantically kicking again, except this time, he grabbed hold of my ankles and next thing i know, i'm slung over his shoulder.

I just took this as another opportunity for sleep, so i let my body fall limp.

'Uhhh Luke? She's falling asleep again.' I hear Reggie mutter. 

I peel open one eye to come face to face with the rat himself. Reggie was then moved out of view as Luke threw my back down on the couch, but before i could fall asleep again, he blasted a random song, which turned out to be 'English Love Affair' by 5SOS, into my ear causing me to bolt right up.

'Get up sleepyhead, Flynn is coming in 30 minutes and we need to practise the song we're gonna perform for her.'

'What song?'

'It's one Julie wro- wait.... did you just speak?' Alex started explaining, before processing what i said.

'Yeah,  but only in front of you guys,' gesturing to the guys and Julie, 'but i'm not ready for anyone else yet, so....' I trailed off, trying to avoid the subject.

'But what about at the school? You sung in front of everyone just fine?' Reggie asks.

'I don't know, just, singing's different i guess.'

'Well i'm happy for you.' Alex sends me a warm smile.

'Me too!' Reggie tackles me in a hug.

'Alright, alright! So, who's gonna show me this song?'

WORDS: 723