Part 17

Suho's POV

Suho looked over the documents in his hand as his men quietly waited for him. Everything was falling into place beautifully, and he'd have you back at the compound soon.

"All we need now is for Jongdae to tell us where they are. Once we have the location, we move," Suho dropped the papers onto the desk and looked up at his men. "Let's run through everything one more time. We can't afford any screw-ups. Sehun?"

"We've got enough weapons and explosives to demolish three city blocks. When everything starts, team one will set up the explosives, while teams two and three join us in the entrance."

It sounded good in theory, but Suho was worried about one team. "Chanyeol's team knows their positions and roles?"

Sehun nods while he leans back into his chair. "I've debriefed them on everything, and they know to fall under my rank while Chanyeol is unavailable."

"Perfect. Yixing?"

"Medical is fully stocked, and we have plenty of extras in case this goes upside down."

Baekhyun jumped in as soon as Yixing had finished. "Yixing will stay back behind the final team for coverage, and I'll enter with the second to last team and begin triage."

Suho nods, pleased with his men and their thoroughness. He was proud of how far everyone in the group had come since they first joined. He knew they were capable of accomplishing their mission, but Suho was worried about their numbers. They all were in command of their own teams, but he only had a rough estimate of how many Baem members there were, and estimates got you killed in this line of duty, so he had to be prepared.

"Minseok, have you been in touch with our allies?"

"I've reached out to three of them, but only one is available."

He stilled, not liking that answer. "And why is that?"

"The dragons have their own meetings taking place this week, so they're spread out thin, and the WDT has negotiations with the Baem and doesn't want to take sides."

"Well, they just did. Record that, and we'll deal with them after." At Minseok's nod, he continues. "So, who has decided to join us?"

"Bangtan."

The name caused the men to smile, and Suho himself was quite delighted. Bangtan was one of the other top groups in their world. They also have been one of EXO's closest allies for years. Whenever either group needed help, the other always stood by their side, so Suho should've known exactly who it was.

However, Minseok's next words had a smile growing even on Suho's face.

"They're not just sending their men... They're coming themselves."

"Oh, fuck. Yes." Jongin happily says, causing Suho to immediately turn to him and point.

"Do not use this as a time for your and Jimin's competition."

"Once Y/N is safe, we're definitely going to use this for our competition," Jongin tells him, completely ignoring Suho and causing him to sigh.

He knew there was no way around it. Every time Jongin and Jimin got together, they were hellions. Their competition to see who can make more kill shots was well known throughout the mafia world. There would be no stopping them.

"As long as she's safe first."

Jongin salutes him with his fingers. "Aye aye, boss."

At that moment, Jongdae bursts into the room looking winded. At his entrance, all of the men stand up.