Where's my happy ending?

*So I got some great feedback from the last part of the imagine and now some people decied I should continue but in story mode. I guess soo haha, let's continue. Thanks for the love ❤️*

:: Next Day ::

*Your at home. You were released from the hospital and put on bed rest at home. Chris is very dissapointed and won't even talk to you. So you decided to take out your drawing book and draw the image of the your baby boy you saw*

:: Phone rings ::

YN - Hello?

Anna - Hey YN, I'm at the door. Open up!

YN - okay

*You get up and open the door. Anna is your long time best friend and she came and visted you with presents and some flowers and chocolate*

YN - Aww you didn't have to *you hug her* Have a seat!

Anna - Are you feeling okay? You still have the baby

YN - *looks down to drawing* no... didn't make it. I didn't mean to do it. I guess it wasn't the right time. *continues drawing*

Anna - I'm so sorry..

*silence goes for about 90 seconds*

YN - Anna? ... What if I told you I saw my dead baby?

Anna - What do you mean? Dream?

YN - No I think I died and saw him, he talked to me. His name was Maurice, he was so cute and and *starts tearing up* he asked me why I killed him..

Anna - YN *looks at the drawing?* is that him?

YN - Yea... He looked exactly like Chris

Anna - So beautiful. Does Chris know?

YN - Chris is mad! Like he wont talk to me at all and he just idk

*Door unlocks*

Chris - *comes in and looks* Oh hey, Anna

Anna - Hey Chris. How are you?

Chris - Fine, just tired. What are you doing here? If I may ask?

Anna - Just came to check on YN but I was just about to leave. *Goes to the door and opens it* Hope you have a great day. Bye YN. Ill text you *smiles and leaves*

*Awkward silence. Chris goes to the kitchen and you head to the bathroom*

Chris - *looks at you walk to the washroom but doesn't say a word*

*Your in the washroom looking at yourself in the mirror, hating on yourself everything. You've completely lost confidence and hate yourself worse*

YN - *starts crying. Loud enough that Chris could hear it*

Chris - *knocks on the door* YN stop

YN - stop what Chris?

Chris - Stop the crying, it's stupid

YN - *you open the door and slap chris so fucking hard* DON'T FUCKING TELL ME NOT TO CRY! I KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT BUT DON'T MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THE BAD ONE CHRIS! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF YOUR SHIT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH EVERY FUCKING TIME IT'S MY TURN NOW I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE I WAS MORE EXCITED TO HAVE THAT BABY THEN YOU. *starts crying* JUST CAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE A FATHER YOU WANNA TREAT ME LIKE SHIT? IM SORRY MAYBE IF YOU TOOK CARE OF ME AND PRAYED TO GOD MORE I WOULD BE CARRYING YOUR CHILD. I'D DIE JUST TO GO SPEND TIME WITH MY DEAD BABY CHRIS! MY DEAD FUCKING BABY *silence* YOU KNOW IM HURT! YOU FUCKING KNOW IT *cries more* I FUCKING HATE YOU.

*You walk away and Chris grabs your hand*

YN - Let go of me! I hate you. I don't even love you no more

Chris - Come on, baby you can't say that.

YN - Chris you humiliated me in the hospital room made me feel like the bad guy and didn't talk to me. Im sorry you know? But I'm sad and in order for me to fucking try to have another baby.. I need to be happy and find a different guy. *looks at him*

Chris - Wait *lets go of your hand* another man? That's how it is?

YN - *stays quiet*

Chris - *looks at you and see's the tears in your eyes as they run down your face* babe.. Im sorry. Can another man replace me?

YN - Yea I think so, goodbye Chris. Leave tomorrow I guess. Im gonna sleep on the couch. *walk back into the washroom*

Chris - *walks into the room and pulls out the engagement ring he was supposed to propose to YN with. Guess it's over now*

*It was finally quiet in the house and Chris finds YN sleeping on the couch. He carrys her to the bed, packs all his stuff, gives YN one last kiss and leaves her the flowers he brought for her 2 days ago for the proposal. Chris then leaves and locks the door walking into his car crying, not too much but in a way where Chris was actually sad*

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::