15- The Library

She had went asleep at 3am that night. Pansy had moved some of her things over in the spare bed Hermione and Ginny had, and they had a blast.

It was Sunday today, and Hermione woke up feeling light, refreshed and actually kind of happy. She had broken it off with Ron, hexed him and that girl, and she felt great!

Her friends had already gotten dressed and went to the library like they promised a few hours ago. She got dressed and went to the library to meet up with them. She found them in a cosy corner with a big window, the light came beautifully onto her friends, who talked quietly to themselves. That is, until Ginny noticed Hermione coming towards them.

"Morning!" Hermione said happily and they greeted her back, having light conversation, when Pansy brought it up.

She heard Theo cough, and the girls looked weirdly behind the shelf.

She knew she had to get her and the guys' plan into action.

"So Hermione? Anyone in mind, maybe a certain potions partner?" Pansy said scratching the back of her neck trying to move Hermione's attention to her.

Hermione gave her an 'are you serious look' and sighed. "Pansy, I cant even think of him as an option, he's horrible, despicable, and rude, not only to me, but others. Do you really think what I look for in a person is "be rude to first years and muggle-borns?", when I am in fact, a muggle-born." Hermione said swinging her chair back to grab a book to read.

"But he seemed like he really cared in potions, and tried helping you that one time?" Ginny tried fixing this, giving a worried look to Pansy. Draco was just shy.

"He probably just did it 'cause he was dared by Zabini or Nott, or he just did it to poke fun of the Mud-Blood." She said rolling her eyes, and opening her book, putting a foot up on the empty chair across from her under the table. "Because that's how he is, and he always will be. The moment he started bullying people, he became lonely, sad and miserable." She finished and started reading. Pansy and Ginny were speechless. If Hermione actually didn't like Malfoy who were they to tell her she couldn't?

***

10 Minutes Earlier

"Why are we going again?" Draco whined, trying to remember the reason he was going.

"To study! Come on, one more year! You didn't go through all six years of Hogwarts for nothing!" Blaise said enthusiastically. He and Theo wouldn't admit they came because Ginny and Pansy had told them they were going to talk about Malfoy in the Library.

"The worst six years of my life." Draco muttered. Theo opened the door for them and almost spotted the girls immediately, but dragged Draco to a random shelf across the library.

"Okay, you look for a book on Amortentia, Blaise and I will go and find one on Liquid Luck." Theo said almost hurriedly. Blaise almost snickered at the fact they led Draco successfully to the wrong section of the library. He would be occupied for hours trying to find one on Amortentia.

"But this isn't even the potions section." Draco said confused, looking at the books. He wasn't dumb.

"No no, it is, apparently it's a new one that just came in, an updated one Madam Pince told me about." Theo said, walking backwards with Blaise, and turned the corner slowly, not after hearing what Draco muttered next.

"Since when did you talk to Pince, I teach you all the material myself." He said annoyedly, and started searching for a book on Amortentia that looked brand new.

Blaise and Theo walked behind the shelf where Pansy and Ginny sat. "Are you guys there?" Ginny said not turning towards them, looking at Pansy.

"Yeah." Blaise replied.