13- The Gryffindor Dorms

"Okay, you can let me down now." Draco said, bored.

"But we're nearly at the hospital wing." Ginny said, focusing on her magic.

"Oh- That was all a lie." Hermione said nonchalantly, removing the blood off of everyone. Pansy dropped Draco in shock, as he was not bleeding and had no wounds.

"Ow! Parkinson!"

"Sorry- sorry! So that was all.. an act?" She asked while Blaise helped Draco up.

"Yeah. Scaredy Cat over here decided to push me from my chair and I dragged her down with me." Draco said rolling his eyes while pointing his thumb to her.

"I am not scared! I'm not!" She told him angrily.

"I'll believe it when you stop acting like it!" He said back at her. The two bickered while the four looked at them, then each other.

"Do you think they're closer?" Ginny whispered to them as they made a small circle.

"I think so." Theo said proudly.

"I believe that Malfoy told Hermione of Weasley cheating, is that correct?" Pansy asked looking at the boys and they nodded.

"If Granger knows then it's 100% from Malfoy. Did she bring it up?" Blaise asked.

"She said this Friday we're going to go and see if he's there kissing that Gryffindor girl." Ginny whispered and the boys nodded, and didn't talk anymore as the two bickering teenagers had stopped fighting and turned to the four. Ginny looked to the ceiling and played with her hair. Pansy told Theo to look out a window to see some flowers while Blaise just smiled awkwardly at Hermione and Draco.

Suddenly, an idea came to Ginny's head.

"Hey, would you lot like to hangout in our dorm and play some games until dinner?" Ginny asked her friends. They all looked at each other before looking back and they nodded. Blaise nodded almost immediately, Draco and Theo laughed at him together while Blaise glared, but got rid of it quickly when Ginny smiled at him.

They all made their way. Hermione made Draco cover his ears.

"Why is it only me?" He demanded.

"I told you, you're just going to do something bad as soon as you get the password." She said obviously and muttered the password, and it opened. They all went in and went up to the dorm.

"Okay-" Ginny said looking in her trunk. "I have Monopoly, Snakes and Ladders, Uno, Guess Who-"

"Snakes and Ladders!" Theo said. "Please!" He begged and they smiled at his behaviour.

"I'm fine with that." Hermione smiled.

"Yeah, you would be." Draco muttered.

"What's that supposed to mean?-" "-Anyway!" Ginny interrupted Hermione. "I only have 3 statues, so you have to go into pairs." Ginny said looking between her two friends nervously. She couldn't choose between them! Blaise saw her worry.

"We could do it by potions partners to make it easier to choose?" Blaise suggested and Ginny gave him a smile of relief.

"Yeah- I wouldn't mind." Theo said looking at Pansy who was picking which piece she wanted before any one else.

Hermione rolled her eyes and moved closer to Draco so that they could play. Draco tensed up.

What the hell? He was nervous, too nervous.