CHAPTER FIVE: Like family

~five years after Arabella arrived~

In the past five years, I've fallen into a routine. Wake up and get dressed, eat breakfast and go for a walk... on those walks I pick flowers and collect fruit, after that I go hunting with some of the boys and then have lunch.

After lunch, I go fishing with Felix, it became our thing since that day Pan wanted me to learn how to fish, the we finish the day with a party. Everyday is a little different.

Over the years, the boys including Pan have become family. I've never felt so at home in my life.

"Hey Ari" Ace yells, "hey, what's up?" I yell as he makes his way towards me, "James, Thomas and I were going to play a harmless game of truth or dare, and was wondering if you would like to join?" He asked kindly with those bright hazel puppy dog eyes.

I hate it when he does those puppy dog eyes, I can never say 'no' to them. "Oh.. alright" I give in, following him to the other two.

We sit in a small circle, it's only us four in the camp at the moment.

"Okie dokie, so who's starting?" I ask, "I will" Thomas yelled, "James mate, truth or dare" he asks clearly, "dare" James confidently said, Thomas dared him to say 'hola' after every word for the rest of the game.

"Ace hola, truth hola or hola dare hola?" James says causing us all to laugh, "truth" Ace replied, "what hola do hola you hola do hola when hola you hola sneak hola off hola every hola know hola and hola again hola?" James stutters, after processing his words, Thomas and I nod in curiosity, "umm... I go to mermaid lagoon, to flirt obviously" he says smoothly.

Ace asked me next, "dare, it's always safer to go with dare" I say matter-of-factly, the boys nod in agreement, "haha... doesn't matter weather you say truth or dare, because I'm going to find out what I wanna know anyway" Ace says and the boys gives each other a knowing look.

"What?" I ask nervously, "we see the way you look at him" Thomas said with a smirk, "who?" I ask acting oblivious, "Felix hola" James says with a wink, "so, I dare you to tell us how you feel about Felix" Ace said leaning in to take in what I'm going to say.

I can't breath, I can literally feel my heart beat faster in my chest, however... I am close to these three boys and I do trust them, I mean, they basically already know anyway... so what's the harm?

"I may have a slight crush on him" I say nervously looking around to make sure there are no eavesdroppers. "I KNEW it" Ace yelled, "I think we all knew it" Thomas commented, "yeah hola" James joined on.

"Who else knows?" I ask freaking out, "probably everyone" Thomas joked, "are you serious?" I yell, "only hola kidding hola" James said.

"Ok, um well, T-Thomas, let's finish this game... truth or dare?" I stutter, "dare" he replied confidently, "I dare you to... kiss Ace on the cheek for two whole seconds" I say with a giggle, my way of getting back at them, "are you being serious?" Thomas asked disgusted, "yep" I reply, and I got to say... it was the most awkwardest thing ever.

As soon as we finished the game, all of the other lost boys enter camp with Pan, and I swear they all know what I said on how I feel about Felix... even himself. I get up and practically run to my tent out of sight.