CHAPTER TWENTYSIX: Late gender reveal

*four months later, making Ari six and a half months pregnant*

Ari POV-

"Can't stop can you?" James laughs as I shove some pork in my mouth, "jeez women, you're eating more that me" cubby commented, causing everyone to laugh, "I am eating for two" I reason as they nod in understanding.

"Ari, can you come with me for a moment" Pan asked with a raised eyebrow at everyone, I nod and go with him.

"Do you want to know the gender yet?" He asked hopefully, I just stare at him, "I'll make it fun" he suggested, "how?" I asks interested in what he has to offer, "I'll do the spell while you have your eyes closed, that way I know and you don't... then we ask everyone to wear either pink, for a girl or blue, for a boy to guess the gender, yes... even you and Felix, I will reveal the gender and those who guessed right, gets a bigger portion of dessert" he explained. I think for a moment, then nod my head eagerly.

He smirks, "now, close your eyes" I do as he says, soon I feel a warmth on my stomach... then I fades. "You can open your eyes now" he says as I open my eyes to see him smiling.

We then go to where everyone else is and he calls everyone over to explain what's going on.

Late afternoon, everyone is wearing something either pink or blue...

- Pan, just wearing his usual clothing as he would give it away!

- Cubby, blue socks

- Nibs, pink beanie

- Ted, blue gloves

- James, blue jeans

- Thomas, pink shirt

- Ace, blue eyes... he claims as something

- Wendy, pink flower in her hair

- Felix, won't admit it... but has a pink feather in his cloak

- Ari, top half of the dress is pink and has a pink ribbon tied around the hat

"Whose ready to find out the gender?" Pan yells as everyone cheers in response, "alright settle

"Whose ready to find out the gender?" Pan yells as everyone cheers in response, "alright settle... it seems to be about that time, to let you know the baby's time, is it a girl? Is it a boy? Surly, your little one will be your joy, later this spring... you'll know you're having a girl" Pan rhymes as cheers even louder and I embraced Felix in a long warm hug with happiness.