CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR: Sister bond

Wendy POV-

With Bae gone and everyone busy hunting etcetera, the only one to talk to is Arabella... but she's all moody lately and eating a lot of strawberries!

I see her munching on strawberries, sitting alone on a log, with a deep breath I go and join her.

"Hi Arabella" I say softly, "hi" she snapped, "may I join you?" I asked kindly, "if you must" she mumbles as I sit down next to her.

"We're going to run out of strawberries if you keep eating those strawberries" I state honestly, earning a glare from her, "sorry" I apologised as she goes back to eating the red, juicy fruit.

I take another deep breath to brace to brace myself for what I'm about to say, "I know, that I'm probably the most annoying person to you and that you may not want me here, but I want you to know that I'm here for you, and... you're all I have" I say slowly, Arabella's silent... so I don't know if she's thinking or if she even heard me!

"You're not that annoying Wendy, it's just... everything's getting harder, my magic is growing and I'm always hungry... Pan doesn't want me to leave camp for a while for a reason only he, Felix and I know and ARGH... it's just so frustrating, I want to tell you, but not just yet" she ranted.

I nod and hand her another strawberry, which she gladly took and munched on it.