CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Pranks

Ari POV-

"Sounds like one hell of a kiss" Thomas joked, "yeah, who knew Felix was capable of that?" Ace cut in sarcastically, of course I told my boys about my encounter with Felix.

But I still don't know if we're together or not, I mean it was one kiss and we confessed our feelings but I'm not sure! I'll have to make a bold move and ask.

Anyways, right now Thomas, Ace and I are going over our plans for our pranks on James ams Bae.

"Ready" Ace asked, "ready" Thomas and I say in unison, "let's do this" I say getting up, followed by the boys.

Now, it's my job to distract the two while Ace puts mini spiders in James bed, he's absolutely terrified of spiders. And while Thomas ties a bucket of thick honey high up in a tree... and sets it up to tip over when the rope it pulled.

When both boys make a cooing noise, letting me know that they're finished, I turn to James, "James, you look a bit tired... why don't you go have a rest" I say kindly, "ok, yeah see you guys later" he says and heads off to his tent.

Now Baes turn, "Bae, I'm hungry can you please go get me an apple?" I plead as he nods and heads right in the direction of the tree! This is going to be good...

As Baes foot pulls the low rope, the bucket tips causing the thick honey to pour over his head, he lets out a frustrated sight as Thomas, Ace and I crack up laughing.

Then all of a sudden, a high pitch scream came from James tent and he runs out petrified! This causes all of us to tumble over in laughter... "I'm going to get you for this" James yells as he starts running for me, and for the rest of the afternoon we pranked each other and mucked around.

What fun!