CHAPTER SEVEN: felix POV

Felix POV-

I was leaning against a tree, watching the boys and their hideous dance moves. Then I noticed that James and Ace give each other a knowing look and smirk, they then look in the same direction.

I look to see a blushing Ari! Why is she blushing? Did James and Ace do something to cause that blush? Does she like them? She definitely wouldn't be interested in me that's for sure.

Honestly though, who wouldn't like her? She smart, funny, adventurous, talented, beautiful and so much more.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard Pan speak from behind me...

"Jealous are you?" He whispered so only I could hear, "no" I scoff, trying to make it believable, "yeah right" Pan shot back.

I hate that he knows me so well, and he is the only one I can truly trust so I tell him basically everything, including my massive crush on Ari.

"You have nothing to worry about... trust me" he says matter-of-factly, then leaving me alone again to my thoughts.

~flashback~

I walk back into camp with Pan and some of the other lost boys to see Ari, James, Ace and Thomas sitting in a circle talking, the boys all smirk while Ari looks like she's going to have a panic attack!

Everyone's looking at her so I don't blame her, she's probably thinking that we're planning something against her.

All of a sudden, she gets up and heads to her tent quite quickly, once she's out of sight, James, Ace and Thomas crack up laughing.

I hope they didn't do anything to upset Ari, otherwise they'll hear it from me.

All I wanna do is storm in her tent and do unspeakable things while telling her that everything's goanna be alright... but I can't do that.

~end of flashback~

I sigh and take a glance over at Ari, we lock eyes for a brief moment before she looks away.

I should tell her how I feel but I've honestly never been in this situation before and I don't know what to do... there is also the fear of rejection and embarrassment.