CHAPTER TEN: New lost boy

Ari POV-

I was sitting down on a long log talking with Thomas and Ace, they're trying to get me in on their pranks that they're planning.

As soon as I was about to give in, Pan, Felix and the others come into camp with someone I don't recognise.

He's tall, he has brown curly hair and he's a bit startled, so I get up and go introduce myself.

"New are you?" I ask, causing him to jump, "apparently so" he replied quietly, "what's your name?" I ask kindly, "Baelfire" he shot back, "and yours?" He asked turning to face me, "I'm Arabella" I reply softly.

He looks at me wide eyed, "you're... you're Wendy older sister that went missing about five years ago" he whispered so only I could hear, how does he know?

Yes, I remember my family back in London, I'm not lost... but don't tell Pan that!

"H-how are they?" I ask in a whisper, "you don't know?" He looks at me shocked, I shake my head confused, " well... Wendy also went missing, just recently actually, I came here to look for her, I believe she's here somewhere... if it wasn't for her, I'd still be out on the streets" he finished sadly.

"I'm sorry... but if Wendy was here, I think I would have known" I tell him, "you can't trust these lunatics" he snapped angrily and pointing a finger at my boys.

"Aribells darling, can I have a moment to talk to our new lost boy... alone" came Pans voice, I nod and head back to Thomas and Ace.