Chapter 20

I looked in the mirror to see my mascara smeared. I tried my best to rub it off with a washcloth but it only made my face red.

I picked up some makeup and tried my best to downplay the redness. It was mostly gone.

Despite my reflection showing me as a beautiful bride glowing on her wedding day, I only saw a girl that was broken.

Tommy said Dream would break my heart, but I think he got the wrong guy.

Soon another person knocked on my door. Sapnap was there in a black and white suit.

"I am here to escort you down the aisle ma'am."

I walk over to him and interlock my arm with his. "Just call me (Y/n)."

He brings me over to the aisle in the church that wasn't far from the room I was in. He gave me a reassuring nod before bringing me down it. I looked around to see to one side were L'Manburg guests and the other side were people for Dream.

No Tubbo or Tommy in sight.

I looked over for any face that would bring some comfort to me. My eyes fall towards Dream. He was in a suit and wearing the smaller mask that he would wear to dinners making his lips accessible.

He was staring at me and soon my worries diminished. Even if I hated Dream for everything he has done to me, he was still the only comforting face to see.

At least compared to the man officiating the wedding ceremony. Wilbur.

Sapnap dropped me off at the altar and went back to his seat. I was now facing Dream. He grabbed both of my hands and Wilbur began.

Wilbur said a bunch of things I couldn't care for. Then we exchanged rings which was a pretty easy task. I slid the golden ring on to his finger with ease.

Soon he asked for us to exchange vows. I recite the ones I was told to say, "I vow myself to you in life and death. I promise my life to the protection of the alliance with my country and yours."

He repeats them back to me verbatim.

"Do you, Dream, take (Y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do", he responds confidently, with absolutely no hesitation.

"Do you, (Y/n) , take Dream to be your lawfully wedded husband?", Wilbur now asked me.

I took a deep breath, "I do", I responded weakly.

"With the power of the Dream SMP, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

My hands were sweating as I knew what part would come next.

"You may now kiss the bride."

The bells rang and he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in.

It felt as if every person in the room was no longer there. As our lips were about to touch a loud crash filled the room as the door was kicked down.

"DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT." someone yelled.

The next events happened fast.

Hope all of you have a good Christmas!! I doubt I will post a chapter tomorrow, next one will mostly be posted on the 26th. So I hope the 3 chapters today make up for it.