Twenty Three

-Young-

-didn't think i'd still be here-

-just to make things clear-

Vena just wants to get the exam over with.

Her last exam was History of Magic, and she hadn't got a clue what any of the answers are. It had been almost a week since her Astronomy exam, and two days since her Arithmancy exam.

Vena didn't even want to talk about her Arithmancy exam. She doesn't think she completely bombed it, but there were times where she had no idea what she was doing.

She was even better off that Stella and Hermione.

With Stella and Vena both having last names that start with M, they sat next to each other during the exam. By the last thirty minutes, Stella was crying in her seat. Her exam was covered in tears, and her face was red and puffy.

Hermione wasn't any better. She wasn't crying, but she was practically shaking when the exam was finished.

After History of Magic, Vena planned to take a very long nap.

And she never took naps.

But she was so exhausted she may have to retract her previous statement. There is about thirty minutes left to finish, and Vena has been writing a bunch of rubbish answers and hoping for the best. It had gotten to the point where her eyes were dry and itchy, and couldn't really read.

She rubbed at her eyes tiredly, and blinking them a few times to refocus. It was starting to be a very serious problem. She just hoped she wouldn't need glasses.

Every now and then Vena looked to the right of her to peak at Draco's paper. Draco is surprisingly really good at History of Magic, and he enjoys learning about it. Who would've thought Draco would actually enjoy paying attention to Professor Binns class.

She didn't have History of Magic with him, but from what Vena gathered Draco and Hermione are the only students in all of Hogwarts to stay awake in class.

Taking a deep breath, she returned to her exam. Her question is about the Giant War of 1812, which she doesn't really remember learning at all.

She hates it when tests have questions about topics she never learned in the first place. he sound of a loud bang pulled her away from her exam, which honestly, didn't take much work to do so.

Everyone in the hall turned to the source of the noise, to see Harry laying on the ground, clutching his scar.

One of the examiners rushes to him and helps him off the ground. Nobody is paying attention to their exam anymore, except for Draco, who is eager to prove his knowledge on the subject.

"I'm not going... I don't need the hospital wing... I don't want..." Harry muttered, still clutching his scar.

But the examiner did not listen to him, and pulled him out of the hall.

"Of course precious Potter finds a way to get out of examinations," Draco muttered.

Vena didn't say anything, and resumed her exam. She sighed. Giant War of 1812. It didn't ring any bells in her head.

Vena went inside her mind, hoping that there was something there about the topic, but nothing. She is ninety-three percent positive that she didn't learn about this.

Being a master of Occlumens meant that Vena could go inside her mind and look through specific memories. It was one of the best perks of Occlumency, and is definitely the reason why she is second in her class.