Twenty

-Golden-

-i know you were way to bright for me-

-i'm hopeless, broken-

Vena had extremely low hopes for winning the Quidditch match.

Gryffindor would be versing Ravenclaw, and they were favored to win. How Gryffindor even made it this far was a question that Vena had yet to answer.

She was lost in her pity-party when she was stopped by Cho and Stella on her way to the Slytherin table.

"Are you ready to lose, Vi?" Cho asked, her voice teasing.

Vena glared at the girl. "Shut up. Just try and catch the Snitch early, put me out of my misery."

Stella laughed. "Don't be so negative! You never know, you could win."

Vena and Cho turned to the blonde skeptically. "You're joking, right?" Vena asked the blonde, who only smiled encouragingly.

"Have a little faith in your team, Vi."

"I have no idea why you had any attraction towards my brother," Vena said, shaking her head at Stella.

Stella blushed.

Vena and Cho's jaw dropped.

"No," Cho whispered.

"Please don't tell me you still like him," Vena whined.

Stella only blushed harder. "I can't control my feelings!"

"Stella, he's bad news!" Cho said, scolding the girl.

"He literally said that you two could never be serious because you're a Half-blood," Vena reasoned.

"That's your brother you're talking about!"

"Which means that I know what I'm talking about," she said, disappointed in the blonde.

"He can change," Stella argued.

"Yeah, maybe in ten years," Cho retorted.

"Vi! It's betting time!" Theo screamed from the Slytherin table, ending the girl's conversation.

Vena mentally cursed Theo for his poor timing. She imagined setting his pants on fire in her head.

If only her dream could come true.

"We are resuming this conversation at a later date," Vena said, looking pointedly at the blonde.

She bid her goodbye from Cho and Stella, then made her way over to the Slytherin table.

Vena knew that by the looks on the boys faces, they were up to something. Theo clapped his hands together, and rubbed hem back and forth, like he had a plan.

"So," he said, "I'm thinking ten galleons that Gryffindor loses."

Vena's jaw dropped. "No way."

Draco smirked at her. "Now now, are you backing out of a bet?"

"No, I'm not," she said in a false cheery voice, "I'm negotiating."

"Sorry, Vi. No negotiations today. All or nothing," Theo said, shaking his head at the girl.

"That's not fair!"

"Life isn't fair, Vi," Blaise said, winking at the girl while he ate his eggs.

"Oh fuck off, Blaise."

"Calm down ladies. No need for a catfight," Theo interjected, putting his hands in between Vena and Blaise to stop them from fighting. Theo turned back to Vena. "Now, ten galleons. You shaking?"