12

"Oh. My. God."

We are in the aquarium.

This is my first time!!

There are many fishes here. It's like I'm in heaven. Just look at those pathetic fishes, they can't even blink! How cute!

It has always been my dream to go to this place, ever since I had a fish as my pet when I was 5. I called it Nemo because it has white and orange straps on its body, just like the fish in the cartoon Nemo.

But one day it died. I don't know why though.

Well, I do did not feed it for months.

I heard some snickers behind me. I turned around to see Sean trying desperately to hold his laugh. He caught me staring. He cleared his throat and quickly made a stern face. I gave him my best glare and turned back around to continue my investigation towards this shark who is standing--well, floating--in front of me.

It looks sad and lonely.

But I think it is in love with me. I mean, he's been staring at me for more than half an hour now. It is starting to make me feel a little bit uncomfortable. Its stares are full of lust.

Who am I even kidding.

I decided to leave the lonely shark alone and started to walk elsewhere. Sean followed behind me. He is acting like a bodyguard. My bodyguard.

I kinda like the idea of it. Maybe I should start to hire a bodyguard. The one with Sean's figures.

"Why aquarium?"

Seriously? He's gonna ask now?

Can't he sees that I am enjoying my time with these kangaroos here.

Wait, no. I meant to say jellyfishes.

"Just because."

"I thought you don't like seafood much."

Duh. And that's exactly why I love aquatic animals.

I brushed his comment off and started to wander around. I want to search for that, where could it be, I wonder.

"Where are you going?"

"..."

"What are you searching for?"

"..."

"Are you ignoring me?"

"Oh quit it. I'm focusing."

He almost crashed on me as I abruptly turned around to give him my best menacing glare. But he stopped in time. Phew. He looked at me amusingly, while showing his full white teeth.

He came closer to me, taking every step slowly. I studied his action and suddenly felt a shudder. What is he doing? I started to back off, until my back crashed onto the glass wall. I looked behind me just to make sure and saw an octopus' legs sticking on the wall. I yelped in horror, I thought it was hovering over me. I put a hand on my chest, calming myself down for what I just occurred.

I looked around to see some people are staring at me, totally amused. Sean's laughing hysterically. I rolled my eyes on him. "What was that for?" I whisper-yelled him, already annoyed with the attentions I'm getting.

"Sorry.. I-I didn't know t-that it would scare you that m-much." He said, trying to catch his breath.

"Look at what you've done! Get..get me outta here!"

He suddenly felt tensed after seeing my pale face and started to look around. "Crap." He whispered to himself. "Let's go." He wrapped his arm around my waist as if he's protecting me, and guided me towards the exit.