8

It's been two weeks since that incident with Nic and Sean.

Everything is going great. Just that, those two can not fit in with each other at all. Like, very. Last time they met, they almost set a fire to the whole school. Everything was a chaos, until Sara the saviour came in with a fire extinguisher. Yes, she did that. She saved the whole school. Now everyone minus me is head over heels over her braveness.

Just kidding.

Those two knows better than putting me in the center of attention. They have tried to avoid each other in many ways, which I am very glad about. Sean and I have became pretty close, I think we are officially friends now. I'm so happy to have another friend. We also have made a promise. That is, to keep our friendship a secret to the whole school. Or else, I will be toasted. A regular girl like me is friends with the all mighty Sean? No one will ever accept that statement. Even Sara.

"Hellooooo." Sara brought me back to earth.

"Huh? Yeah. You were saying?"

"Are you coming or not? To the party." She asked.

Hell no. Are you kidding me. Me? Going to a party? Hell nah.

"Stop asking nonsense, Sara. Now let me sleep." I said as I laid down on my bed and pulled my blanket with me. "Goodnight."

Sara looked at me with the 'are you serious?' look.

"IT'S 2 FREAKIN PM."

"IT'S MY NAP TIME."

"You're unbelievable." Sara shook her head lightly, and sighed. She stood on her feet and walked out of my room, without closing the door.

I grunted,

"CLOSE THE FREAKIN DOOR!"
___

Today Charlie is bringing me to school with his motorbike, since my bicycle broke down. I got chased by Sean's damn dog when I was on my way to school the other day. I lost my balance while being chased and got crashed into a tree. Sean was so mad at his dog, he chained it inside the dog house and still hasn't unchain it until now. He apologized to me many times, though I don't really mind it. But, I wonder why his dog doesn't like me. I know I'm not pretty but..you don't need to be that harsh.

I thanked my brother for bringing me to school, before he went off to his college. I walked into the hall and went straight to my locker. I got ready for my first schedule which is English. I walked into the classroom and sat on my regular seat, which is in the corner, far back. I took out my drawing book and start to sketch, when I heard a chair being screeched beside me. I looked over and saw Sean. Oh yeah, he is also in this class.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"Hi." He smiled. I smiled back and returned to my sketching. Before I knew it, Sean turned his whole body aside to face me. Here we go. He took a deep breath before he begin.

"Look, Chess. I'm so so sorry about my dog. I don't know what is going on in his mind, he's been pretty crazy these days. You see, the other day I brought him to take a walk in the park, and he saw a bird. He tried to chase that bird but before he knew it the bird had flew away. He didn't give up. You know what he did afterwards?"

I shook my head no.

"He tried to fly." Sean sighed. What the heck. That damn dog tried to freakin fly?! Haha. Sean sure is clever in making jokes.

"Hey, I told you this before. It's okay. I'm fine. Look, just a little scratch on my elbow, and that's it. Nothing serious." I assured him, pointing out the little scratch I got from the falling. Sean is still looking restless. I giggled at his concern towards me. He can be so sweet at times.

Suddenly, I remembered something. I looked around and saw that other students are starting to take their seats since the bell had just rang. I looked back at Sean. "Anyways, do not worry much, okay?" I patted him on his shoulder, smiling. Then I quickly averted my eyes and started to focus on the class before anyone could see me talking to him. I let out a breath which I didn't know I was holding. In the corner of my eyes, I could still see Sean looking at me, but I just ignored him. I don't want to catch anyone's attention.

It is lunch time and Sara and I are going to the cafeteria. We entered the door to the cafeteria and lined up to get our food. Then, we searched for a place to sit. Huh. Looks like there is no-- "Girls!" We searched for the owner of the voice and saw Nic waving at us. "Here!"

We went to him and sat down. "Hey Nic." I greeted. "Hey." He smiled and I smiled back. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Sara rolled hers.

"I think you are already forgetting about me."

"Yeah, we actually did." Nic teased.

I glared at him, deadly. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows, pretending to not understand what I meant. I turned my attention to Sara, "Yeah, we did."

Sara furrowed her eyebrows at the both of us and huffed. She then began to eat her food. I smiled slightly and turned back to Nic, "You little. That was my cue." I whispered. Nic looked at me shocked before he burst into laughter.

"Well, sorry." He apologized. I just shrugged and then we ate in comfortable silence.

Well, not really. As we ate our food, some girls glared towards me and Sara. We both looked at each other questionably before we finally realized why.

Nic. Well, yeah, he's kinda handsome. But not that handsome until he can draw lots of attention to me. So, I'm still okay with it. I guess. Before I knew it, I started to gobble up my food. I almost choked on myself, too. Thank God Nic brought a water bottle of his. But I just got more glares as I chugged down the water.

That's it.

I stood up from my seat. Sara and Nic totally didn't expect this coming, since they both looked at me wide eyed. I glared down at Nic, "We are done being friends." I told him and got out from that hell. I could hear Sara laughed evilly at Nic as I walked out, probably because she thinks that she has won me over him.

***

I know, this chapter sucks. It is kinda short, eh? I'm sorry, I have exams going on this week so my ideas got stucked.

Until next time! Xo