Chapter 41

Hello everyone. How are you all doing?

Here comes chapter 41.

I hope you all like it.

Please encourage me by voting and commenting.

Thank you

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon’s POV

 But before I could reach the door, someone broke down the door and came inside I couldn’t recognize them, but I very well knew for whom they are working I moved closer towards Jason who was tightly holding my hand, few seconds later somebody threw a body covered in blood inside the house I screamed in terror.

Few seconds later Ashton entered the house with his evil smirk plastered on his face. I stopped breathing I felt weak I could no longer feel the ground beneath me. All the horrific memories were back and Ashton looked more evil and dangerous.

“Hello Love” he said smirking.

Jason pushed me behind him but I could still see Ashton, he was not smiling anymore he looked angry. Obviously because of Jason’s action, he didn’t like Jason before and now he looked ready to kill him any moment.

“Give her back to me and I’ll let you all live” he said angrily, his angered voice made me flinch.

“Never” Jason said through his clenched teeth.

“I’ll go with him” I whispered to Jason.

“Shut up” he whispered back angrily.

“Too bad I actually wanted to let you live but I guess I will have to kill you” Ashton said.

“I’d rather die protecting her then let you have her” Jason said angrily.

“Guards get him away from her” Ashton ordered the two guards who were standing behind him.

They immediately responded to his order and came towards Jason.

“Stop!” Ashton shouted.

They stopped immediately.

“No one will touch her” Ashton ordered.

They nodded and started marching towards Jason and me, he pushed me back further. One of the guard punched Jason in the stomach, he didn’t even move from his place he looked back at the guard who punched him with fierce expression on his face.

Before the same guard could punch again Jason punched him in face I could hear his nose crack he cried and moved away covering his nose with his hands, I could see blood pouring from his hand. All those boxing practice is finally paying off. Another guard discharged towards Jason and started punching him in stomach and everywhere else without stopping for even a second Jason shouted in pain.

He was not giving any chance to Jason to fight back, the guard was perfectly built up and he was obviously taking advantage of his skills.

“Fight back” I shouted so that Jason could hear me, I cannot see him getting hurt.

“Don’t spoil the show” Ashton said looking pleased by the situation.

I didn’t even realize he was now standing right beside me, I moved away from him but he pulled me back towards him by my wrist. I was about to shout at him but I heard the sound of glass break, I looked at Jason who was lying beside the broken table and a broken vase, his nose looked broken and was bleeding his eyes were swollen, lip was cut he was almost unconscious. The guard was smiling at his unconscious body feeling proud of his work.