Chapter 10

Hey guys here comes chapter10

Be ready to get thrilled.

Please please vote and comment

Thanks

Sharon’s POV

I was startled to see him this close to me, I quickly got up and moved back, away from him I didn't realize I was lying down on the floor, Gosh I must have slept here shit.

“Ouch” I said and placed my hand on my forehead. My head was hurting.

“Are you ok?” Ashton asked me.

“Yea” I said quietly and tried to move back further.

Ashton got up and moved away from me and was standing a little far from me. I glanced at him for a second and thought of getting up from the floor but I was too scared to do anything in Ashton’s presence. I looked over him and saw him unbuttoning his shirt again, ‘shit he is going to complete what left’ I said in my mind.

“No Ashton please don’t” I said and started crying. He didn't reply and while looking at me he removed belt from his jeans, it was a thick black color belt.

“I will do anything you want me to do just please don’t rape” I said and was practically begging him. Again no answer, he was just looking at me and giving me his weird scary smile.

“I am ready to sleep in your room Ashton please don’t do this” I requested him for the last time again he didn't reply me I kept quiet and waited for the worst to come.

“Come in” Ashton shouted. I looked over him he was standing in front of me half naked, shirtless. He had perfectly toned body I could clearly see his muscle, he was a good looking guy but I hated him for what he had done, did and will be doing to me. I cleared my head with these thoughts and wondered who he is calling, no one showed up.

“I said come in” He shouted again this time harder.

One of hi guard entered the room with hard looking facial expression which his every guard maintained when he was around.

“Yes Sir” the guard said.

“Take this” Ashton said and handed him his belt which he just removed, the guard took the belt in his hand, I was busy wondering why did he call his guard is he going to rape me in front of him, it cannot get any worse. I was clueless and was looking at Ashton with confused expression.

“Hit me” Ashton ordered the guard, the guard gave him a confused look and I was too confused and was not sure what was going on.

“What Sir?” the guard asked.

“Hit me with this belt” Ashton said.

“I am sorry Sir I can’t I am here to protect you not to harm you” the guard said in a serious tone, why do he want the guard to hit him I was thinking.

“Do as I say” Ashton ordered the guard and continued “Or else you will lose your job and I will make sure that you don’t get job anywhere else too” the guard had worried expression on his face he didn't have any other option so he hit Ashton once and stopped.

“Hit me harder and don’t stop till I tell you to” Ashton ordered him harshly. The guard started hitting him and didn't stop. I was petrified to see this the guard was hitting him really hard on his back and Ashton he was just smiling as if nothing was hurting him like he didn't feel any pain.

“What are you doing” I asked, traumatized by the way he was behaving.

“Punishing myself for hurting you” he said. Wow he really is a psycho I said in my mind and was looking at him in disbelief.